Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nobody cares about what you've accomplished in life, how many people are affiliated with you or how rich you've become

U

UglyHikikomori

Banned
-
They only care about HOW WELL YOU'VE AGED OUTWARDLY/PHYSICALLY. If you didn't age well then all of your life's work and completed goals aren't even acknowledged because your current subhuman state has spoiled them. The people you used to know but fell out of contact with— they are only interested in whether or not you aged gracefully or not.

Oldcels are only "Oldcels" if they look the part. If they aged like a true time defying Chad then they increase in value and are lauded for how beautiful they are at such an advanced age. It's always been about looks, your entire existence, from begininng to end, is defined by how ugly or good looking you are.

They only care about HOW WELL YOU'VE AGED OUTWARDLY/PHYSICALLY. If you didn't age well then all of your life's work and completed goals aren't even acknowledged because your current subhuman state has spoiled them. The people you used to know but fell out of contact with— they are only interested in whether or not you aged gracefully or not.

Oldcels are only "Oldcels" if they look the part. If they aged like a true time defying Chad then they increase in value and are lauded for how beautiful they are at such an advanced age. It's always been about looks, your entire existence, from begininng to end, is defined by how ugly or good looking you are.

Honestly this is going too far. Full-on autistcell

People care about how much money you make to see if they can leech off of you. Other than that yeah it's all looks.

People care about how much money you make to see if they can leech off of you. Other than that yeah it's all looks.
Sometimes i think it isn't that particularly important. You are loved either for your money (it's actually your money are loved, not you) or for your looks. Either way, all relationships are transactional, and you are never loved for who you are (with your parents being the only one possible exception).

Sometimes i think it isn't that particularly important. You are loved either for your money (it's actually your money are loved, not you) or for your looks. Either way, all relationships are transactional, and you are never loved for who you are (with your parents being the only one possible exception).
This /\
&...
I've, "aged well."
I look younger than everyone my age.
Yet. I'm a fucking disabled cripple.
But I look young...
But I don't look "good."
I know some scanky old dudes that are not Chad's, but are getting sex. - I think their sharing drugs though. Don't know for sure. So, even though they ain't fully ugly they're being drug cucked for sex. Like trading. Perhaps meth or speed?

Yep that's the sad reality

You're either loved for what you have or you're loved for what you are. Your looks are the determining factor in how much of it is the former and how much the latter.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back