Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Nobody Cares About Violence To Men

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hzb0dRqPGmo

Look at this. Foid beats man but no one does anything. But when it gets reversed everyone are simping the foid. What will cucktear feminist monkeys will say about this? Turkey is cuckland. Millions of men getting cucked everyday. Millions of foids chasing chads everyday. I always hated my country.

Last edited:
Its over done

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hzb0dRqPGmo

Look at this. Foid beats man but no one does anything. But when it gets reversed everyone are simping the foid. What will cucktear feminist monkeys will say about this? Turkey is cuckland. Millions of men getting cucked everyday. Millions of foids chasing chads everyday. I always hated my country.

Aside from the fact that it's obviously scripted and you can tell she isn't even hitting him particularly hard,

Cucked World

society moment

because we have way higher testosterone and bigger stronger bodies? if a guys getting beat by a girl 100% of the time it isnt a physical problem its because mentally he's a little bitch boy who deserves it

ive had women try hit me before but i just grab their wrists and they cant do anything.

since ive started hating women, next one that tries to punch me im beating the shit out of and im going to love every second of it

because we have way higher testosterone and bigger stronger bodies? if a guys getting beat by a girl 100% of the time it isnt a physical problem its because mentally he's a little bitch boy who deserves it

ive had women try hit me before but i just grab their wrists and they cant do anything.

since ive started hating women, next one that tries to punch me im beating the shit out of and im going to love every second of it
Based and retarded jfl

Also, men are disposable to society in case you didn't know :fuk:

Foid arms are snappy like twigs - in fieldcraft

And if some men are retarded? I mean in a clinical sense. Retarded or disabled men are incapable of protecting themselves.

Men are the most oppressed demographic ever.