Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Nobody can save women when the collapse hits

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24081

Self-banned
-
No Chad to save you when SHTF. Who’s going to save you from the wrath of sexually frustrated young men who have been waiting for society to burn for so long?

Sorry sweetie. You’re not entitled to anything when the end comes.

You're not entitled to not having every single one of your holes raped bloody by a group of sexually frustrated truecels in Minecraft :feelshmm:

Last edited:
FEMOIDS, YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED :feelshehe:

I hope you are right, OP. But I think simps will rescue them regardless.

No Chad to save you when SHTF. Who’s going to save you from the wrath of sexually frustrated young men who have been waiting for society to burn for so long?

Sorry sweetie. You’re not entitled to anything when the end comes.

strongly disagree

everyone will save women

people will kill men for pennies

You are forgetting that women since existence have defensive traits that are pretty face and reproductive organs. During collapse there will always rise a strongest ideology no matter of which political spectrum that will restore order and put women back into society, for instance during Weimar Germany women didn't mind being prostitutes, progressives and feminists but when Hitler took power they suddenly loved him and were happy to give births to as many Aryan Chads as possible . Even during that short stage of anarchy they will all just run away for protection to some Chad criminal in exchange of being prostitute or in his personal harem, or they will run away to some community with charismatic leader where they will be laborers or mothers helping expand his project.

Last edited:
Lmao, good point OP.

I'm certain the bkuepill and redpills days are coming to an end. It will grind society to a stop for sure.

I'm looking forward to that day bröcel

Hopefully this day arrives soon. Then sub8 men will have thëir řevenge (in Minecraft)

I think they will slightly lower their standards but also whore out to all the normie tier white knight in the bandit tribes. Basically they will be getting gang banged by normies and chads but they will simply point at an ugly or short man in the distance and all of the normies will roll towards him doing wheelies on their motorbikes and shooting him. When society collapses, white knights will kill ugly and short men for sport to impress their harlots who they share with twenty other men.

Hopefully this day arrives soon. Then sub8 men will have thëir řevenge (in Minecraft)
27159.jpg

strongly disagree

everyone will save women

people will kill men for pennies
they will simply point at an ugly or short man in the distance and all of the normies will roll towards him doing wheelies on their motorbikes and shooting him. When society collapses, white knights will kill ugly and short men for sport to impress their harlots who they share with twenty other men.

Wishing for a collapse is cope tbh

Unattractive low status weak males will fair the worst if/when society collapses.

Yeah i said something like that in a thread too

Major cope

Men will start killing each other on behalf of women

"When the chips are down these so called "civilized people", they'll eat each other."

I want to have sex so bad

I think they will slightly lower their standards but also whore out to all the normie tier white knight in the bandit tribes. Basically they will be getting gang banged by normies and chads but they will simply point at an ugly or short man in the distance and all of the normies will roll towards him doing wheelies on their motorbikes and shooting him. When society collapses, white knights will kill ugly and short men for sport to impress their harlots who they share with twenty other men.
"When the chips are down these so called "civilized people", they'll eat each other."