Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL No words needed, just watch.

My Name Jeff

My Name Jeff

SIGMATOSIS
★★★★★
Hers looksmatch is.... Well.. Do I even need to say anything? It's all just so tiring isn't it.

LOL at the dog at the end.

Would get more matches than an "undisabled" Indian man on tinder

That baby bump doesn't look normal.

I really hope the baby isn't a disabled boy. Brootal.

Would get more matches than an "undisabled" Indian man on tinder
Unironically any of us would get lots of matches if we went on Tinder but checked the female radio button. Most guys on there don't look, they just spam-swipe right.

Ew what the fuck kill it.

Another video debunking femceldom.

I remember seeing this video not too long ago and a bunch of normies were in the comments saying shit like "who would hit that" jfl they are so bluepilled it's insane. No matter how fucking ugly or deformed a woman is she still has infinite SMV.

Juggernaut law is absolutely real.

My honest reaction

This looks like an SCP,the dog is the most normal thing in the clip.

It's all so tiring

She look's like one of the experiments that failed in the Alien Resurrection movie.

I remember seeing this video not too long ago and a bunch of normies were in the comments saying shit like "who would hit that" jfl they are so bluepilled it's insane. No matter how fucking ugly or deformed a woman is she still has infinite SMV.

Juggernaut law is absolutely real.

Looks like la morsa