Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW No wonder Currys dont get western hoes

TrueForcedIncel

TrueForcedIncel

Paper bags mog me
★★
In native curryland they worship rats... Freaking rats dude! I mean how much more opposite from western society can you get?! My point is it's no wonder westernized currys have so shit a time trying to get with the native white women. They have to acknowledge the backwards culture that their ancestors came from.

FUCKING NSFW WARNING BRO
i scrolled down quick

just don't worship rats theory

Yeah, they have a bad image. But if they had chad looks foids wouldn't mind that rat worship.

:feelsbadman: I don't mind rats obviously they are a no-no if breeding out of control and infested with disease and parasites. But Ive known people who keep them as pets, and they are nice. Really intelligent for a tiny thing.

fine updated

F or american currys unfortunately they're mostly stereotyped for running gas stations and 7-11's. They have little smv imo generally speaking.

Different here, they crave even the most disgusting curry cock.

there are literally thousands more like this in pretty much every town, girls just cant get enough of them over here

Aww look at those little guys getting some milk :)

Rats are cute and disgusting.

Different here, they crave even the most disgusting curry cock.

there are literally thousands more like this in pretty much every town, girls just cant get enough of them over here
I've seen some of these cases on YouTube and was surprised when I first heard of it. Tbh, I blame Europe's citizens inability to own fire arms like here in america, that's what I think keeps most would be criminals at bay here in terms of becoming a larger problem like in europe. In America you never know who's packing and when they might use it. Not many no go zones here either, it's more of a melting pot for the larger metropolitan areas.

I've been keeping up with the recent immigration refuge crisis as well and it doesn't look good for the natives, no way the migrants will be able to integrate properly until a few generations where they'll be sure to be racemixing involved and that's if they even want to take on western values. A shame how liberal policies have lead to an actual covert soft genocide of a native population.

Last edited: