Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel No talents! No creativity! Ogre for me

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
I can't art Maxx, photography Maxx, music Maxx, Craftsman Maxx etc. I am completely talentless and trash. Can only wageslave for silicon valley kikes. Fuck my life. If I was Chad I would probably be talented and be blessed with the ability to make grand works. @NirvanaFan1988 fuck talented mofos, they mog us too hard!

All I can do to cope is buy art from websites and cope at looking at it. I have been spending over a hundred a month for past few months buying art and decorations as cope. But it enrages me that I can't make anything of worth myself. My DNA is too Subhuman and worse I have no time due to fucking wageslavery

Your only talent is coding. Now, get back in the cubicle

True, tbh, never been better than "average" in anything due to lack of genetic coordination and exposure to activities that would get me interested in something (no social circle). And I have a fucking sore throat too, shitty subhuman immune system. :feelsohgod:

Last edited:
Start artmaxx it's never too late to draw but it will take you some years to have your own way with the pencil. It took me a while myself

Start artmaxx it's never too late to draw but it will take you some years to have your own way with the pencil. It took me a while myself
My ability to draw is utter shit and motor skills are lacking.

You mog me in every sort of capacity and all your stats outshine me you aren’t really talentless like me you just aren’t the best in your field

How much do you earn?

You mog me in every sort of capacity and all your stats outshine me you aren’t really talentless like me you just aren’t the best in your field
Brutal

My ability to draw is utter shit and motor skills are lacking.
You start by the basic
Dimensions and 3d then you will be surprised by how fast you will learn . it becomes entertaining then

Do you have an indian citizenship?

Do you have an indian citizenship?
no not possible in my case, mother is a paki and born in USA. Curryland doesn't allow dual citizenship

just learn graphic design or learn how to paint irl with acrylics or watercolors

I can't art Maxx, photography Maxx, music Maxx, Craftsman Maxx etc. I am completely talentless and trash. Can only wageslave for silicon valley kikes. Fuck my life. If I was Chad I would probably be talented and be blessed with the ability to make grand works. @NirvanaFan1988 fuck talented mofos, they mog us too hard!

All I can do to cope is buy art from websites and cope at looking at it. I have been spending over a hundred a month for past few months buying art and decorations as cope. But it enrages me that I can't make anything of worth myself. My DNA is too Subhuman and worse I have no time due to fucking wageslavery
Silicon Valley Dev Brag Post. :feelsseriously:

Mr. Iamsopoorundpathetic strikes again

Mr. Iamsopoorundpathetic, are you feeling better after mogging all these bastards?

You start by the basic
Dimensions and 3d then you will be surprised by how fast you will learn . it becomes entertaining then
Really? Tell me about it, i am intrigued

at first you start by trying to learn dimensions , 3d and shapes
but mostly making shaped with 3d ,it's like imagining trying to draw a head so you make into pieces : a big circle for the skull
a horizontal line that cut through the middle of the eyes and one that cut tho the level of the ears
then you make the jaw using triangular shapes
it sounds stupid when talking about it without using a pencile
also at first i started learning how to make shadows and control them
you can see channels like mikeymegamega

at first i started using the channel of mikeymegamega to learn basic stuff then when things got more complicated i went to other sites and even pdf guides to learn from

at first you start by trying to learn dimensions , 3d and shapes
but mostly making shaped with 3d ,it's like imagining trying to draw a head so you make into pieces : a big circle for the skull
a horizontal line that cut through the middle of the eyes and one that cut tho the level of the ears
then you make the jaw using triangular shapes
it sounds stupid when talking about it without using a pencile
also at first i started learning how to make shadows and control them
you can see channels like mikeymegamega
Damn, i really should get some irl teacher here.. No, it doesn't sound stupid, i can imagine it

at first i started using the channel of mikeymegamega to learn basic stuff then when things got more complicated i went to other sites and even pdf guides to learn from
Sad that you can't share your works

Damn, i really should get some irl teacher here.. No, it doesn't sound stupid, i can imagine it
that seems expensive , teacher in real life isn't available here so i just started alone

that seems expensive , teacher in real life isn't available here so i just started alone
We got many drawing teachers, and very big amount of a quite talented artists here

We got many drawing teachers, and very big amount of a quite talented artists here
well that might work ,how old are you ? it takes a ton of time to get to high levels

just learn graphic design or learn how to paint irl with acrylics or watercolors
yeah I will probably painting Maxx over drawing. Likely calligraphy

well that might work ,how old are you ? it takes a ton of time to get to high levels
I am 22. Yes, all good artists claim that they are drawing since 10yo or near.. it takes time. How old are you?

Just take a vacation, maybe you just need a break from work and studying. You seem burnt out

I am 22. Yes, all good artists claim that they are drawing since 10yo or near.. it takes time. How old are you?
i am 20 rn but i started probably at 13-14 seriously but drawn pictures before that for all my childhood .
most of what i drawn is anime stuff or realistic but i need to see a real life picture in front of me to do it . i still can imagine the manga drawings since all of them have the same principle