Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel No support + chronic illness

• Thread starter thegrandintegrator
  • Start date
thegrandintegrator

thegrandintegrator

all-star NEETcope
★★
I’m suicidal daily, and will probably be ending my life soon. I’ve been acutely suicidal for the past 30 months straight, nonstop everyday. I’m physically and cognitively disabled. And completely isolated from the world. Can’t go out and make any friends. I’m bedridden. Haven’t had success with online friendships, cause no one wants to talk, they just text, and no one stays around for long enough, maybe a week tops, and that’s in exceptionally good cases. …don’t think death is to be feared at this point.

Last edited:
abducted by aliens :lul:

Damn man. I have chronic illness and get pretty suicidal as well. :feelsbadman: What's your chronic illness and disability?

Damn man. I have chronic illness and get pretty suicidal as well. :feelsbadman: What's your chronic illness and disability?
both mental and physical. CPTSD + severe autonomic issues/dysautonomia.

Damn man. I have chronic illness and get pretty suicidal as well. :feelsbadman: What's your chronic illness and disability
What do u suffer from?

Have you ability to learn foreign language?

i just got it (symptoms showing) couple month ago and now i cant even stop spitting without 40 ml gaviscon a day and still got blood in my throat.
fucking military better give me a surgery or im going ER!!

i just got it (symptoms showing) couple month ago and now i cant even stop spitting without 40 ml gaviscon a day and still got blood in my throat.
fucking military better give me a surgery or im going ER!!
Absolutely suicide inducing. We were cursed! :fuk::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Absolutely suicide inducing. We were cursed! :fuk::feelsrope::feelsrope:
you know gerd related disease increased 750 fold in a couple decades. the corps and governments are filling our food with toxins!

you know gerd related disease increased 750 fold in a couple decades. the corps and governments are filling our food with toxins!
We are just eating highly calorific food in large portions.

We are just eating highly calorific food in large portions.
we have tons of foids with it these days. a lot of contributing factors. cant even go out and eat much of anything now

I get it you are suicidal.

I really hope that you won't end it, it's a permanent solution to problems that could be temporary if you find the right people in your life.

I can relate and have several chronic illnesses. I also have severe PTSD and dissociation. I wish nothing but pain and suffering for this ableist society that was built on greed. Brocel I advise you take what is left of all your illnesses, all the documents, and lawsuitmaxx against the government. Going through court is our only hope for justice.
Yeah this PTSD stuff sucks as, i also have dissociative problems, not that it’s the same for everyone. Yeah I’m trying to get on disability rn. Don’t think there’s anyone to sue. It’s my parents who fucked me over, not society. Yeah the healthcare in US is shit, but really it’s that i don’t have family that is the issue. Hope your illnesses gain some healing

I really hope that you won't end it, it's a permanent solution to problems that could be temporary if you find the right people in your life.
Yeah i know mate i dont’ wanna have to do it, i wanna live so badly, but having the right people in your life isn’t an easy thing to come by especially when u can’t meet people. I have a friend who’s a good person and bright and empathetic and just a cool dude, but even with him there’s a gap of relatability cause he doesn’t have my illnesses. And so i distance myself from him a lot of the time