Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill No such thing, most theory is wrong

You did not understand blackpill. No one says that ugly, poor, short men or whatever cannot have sex. What blackpill says is that if you have a sufficient number of negative traits, it will be impossible for you to exercise any attractiveness. It is not enough to be just ugly. It has to have several negative characteristics and together.

JFL looks are everything!

Black Pill Theory isn't comparable to Gravity Theory, because it doesn't say that ugly men can never get laid. Clearly some do. Black Pill Theory merely acknowledges the enormous importance of male aesthetics.

Most ugly men, especially in modern times, are not going to get laid without paying for it - either directly or betabuxxically. The few that manage to spear some clapped out old land whale do not refute Black Pill Theory.
It's not a few, though, and betabuxxing is not that common anymore. It's easy to just say >muh betabuxx, but what would explain couples where the woman earns more than the man, for example?

I don't understand the purpose of this post.

Then why do beta cucks exist that the foids marry after being on the cock carousel, which they stay with? The dickcel theory is easily dispoven as well, what races are the most numerous? Asians. They continue to reproduce in large numbers, proving that dick size is a cope.
There are not enough chad tier men that foids want to marry so they 'settle' for betabux for resources. In some countries betabux cud even be the 'norm'

I've share your thoughts as well since I observed more of such scenarios as I do not live in the West. Some theories such as be 6ft tall do not apply in places where such an height is not common at all.

My take on such discrepancies is lack of scaling. Dickcel theory don't apply in places where the average dick is 4inches for example.

While everyone speaks about the blackpill as if its a sudden revelation that ugly men can't get laid, the truth is that outliers exist, constantly proving that a universal blackpill does not exist. We are more powerless than we think we are, with gymcels and looksmaxxers constantly failing, chads getting rejected, wealthy men are still incel, ugly men who can get women, etc. There seems to be a basic desire to say that all foids are one way or another, yet you see non virtue signaling foids that constantly break the blackpill expectations, except that most people will call it coping while cherry picking their own "evidence".

Most of blackpill theory has holes, yet there is one constant law, the juggernaut law which is constant. That has never been refuted by anyone in any experiment.
There is exceptions to everything. An african kid born in a shithole place will 99% not make it far in life. He could but the chance is very low.
I don't get your point. Seems more like you disagree just to disagree

If you are ugly you will most likely 99% have a horrible dating life, if you are even lucky to have one.

So because exceptions exist they invalids a clear trend? Low IQ.

"Women like tall guys"
"ahahahah u inkel, it might be true for 99.9999% of women, but here's this woman who loves to abuse short guys bdsm style, therefore women don't like tall guys :^]"
That woman is just pretending so that cucks will give her money.

You did not understand blackpill. No one says that ugly, poor, short men or whatever cannot have sex. What blackpill says is that if you have a sufficient number of negative traits, it will be impossible for you to exercise any attractiveness. It is not enough to be just ugly. It has to have several negative characteristics and together.
The value of negative traits is arguably valued by women as differently. Perhaps you understand BP better than most of these redditors, because most see it as a universal truth.
It's not a few, though, and betabuxxing is not that common anymore. It's easy to just say >muh betabuxx, but what would explain couples where the woman earns more than the man, for example?
Betabuxxing is very common in poor places.
There are not enough chad tier men that foids want to marry so they 'settle' for betabux for resources. In some countries betabux cud even be the 'norm'

I've share your thoughts as well since I observed more of such scenarios as I do not live in the West. Some theories such as be 6ft tall do not apply in places where such an height is not common at all.

My take on such discrepancies is lack of scaling. Dickcel theory don't apply in places where the average dick is 4inches for example.
Based reply. I see that its not just me that sees the flaws in incel theory, its simply a coping mechanism. Scaling and granular events disproves blackpill as a law and more as a general rule.
There is exceptions to everything. An african kid born in a shithole place will 99% not make it far in life. He could but the chance is very low.
I don't get your point. Seems more like you disagree just to disagree

If you are ugly you will most likely 99% have a horrible dating life, if you are even lucky to have one.
What is the exception to gravity? Blackpill is disguised as a science, with "stats and evidence", but its in reality a cope.

Black pill is still work in progress, one user here mentioned using the framework of LMS-Looks, Money, Status which works better.

The value of negative traits is arguably valued by women as differently. Perhaps you understand BP better than most of these redditors, because most see it as a universal truth.

Betabuxxing is very common in poor places.

Based reply. I see that its not just me that sees the flaws in incel theory, its simply a coping mechanism. Scaling and granular events disproves blackpill as a law and more as a general rule.

What is the exception to gravity? Blackpill is disguised as a science, with "stats and evidence", but its in reality a cope.
Dating is not black and white, but there still are observable realities, like ugly men have very low chance to ascend ever.

it took me a while to realise that this is a high iq thread

Every possible "ugly male - attractive foid" pairing is explainable through blackpill.

1. Economic reasons: rich, betabuxx, arranged marriage
2. Fake moral reasons: virtue signaling, validation, self-righteousness
3. Psychological reasons: weird fetish, brain washing by media
4. Societal reasons: status seeker, dating pool not being large enough

and many more

WTF you are talking about.