Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

No such thing as an alpha a beta or sigma

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
There’s no alpha no beta or sigma all of these are made up terms made to cause division in the male community there is only high value and low value that’s it if you don’t know which one you are life will let you know I never liked the terms alpha male and beta male because it’s too demeaning high value and low value is more straightforward

I always said that. Foids work binary.

Sigma is just zoomer cope.

No you're wrong. There is a dominance hierarchy.

Only tall Chad is dominant
That is not what a dominance hierarchy is. Hierarchies aren't built around one class. Its several, in our case its Chad, Chadlite, HTN, Normie, LTN, incel, truecel.
Joined September 11th 2022
I've been here since 2018. Made a new account after I requested a full deletion of my 11k posts. I'm more blackpilled than you will ever be.

I've been here since 2018. Made a new account after I requested a full deletion of my 11k posts. I'm more blackpilled than you will ever be.
Based Shutdowncel

That is not what a dominance hierarchy is. Hierarchies aren't built around one class. Its several, in our case its Chad, Chadlite, HTN, Normie, LTN, incel, truecel.

If you’re not a nihilist or a defeatist you’re not blackpilled I’m a nihilist defeatist

Certified sigma moment from OP

If you’re not a nihilist or a defeatist you’re not blackpilled I’m a nihilist defeatist
I am nihilistic and defeatist. I know that our unchangeable genetic inheritance decides where we end up on the hierarchical caste system that is based on looks, strength, and ability, and that we're doomed if we find ourselves at the bottom of this caste system. Social mobility is a lie.

beta is basically a synonym for incel

There’s just sub 5 normie and chad

There’s no alpha no beta or sigma all of these are made up terms made to cause division in the male community there is only high value and low value that’s it if you don’t know which one you are life will let you know I never liked the terms alpha male and beta male because it’s too demeaning high value and low value is more straightforward
High value and low value?

Are you an FDS infiltrator or something?

The alpha is the leader of men. Not necessarily the biggest, most muscular guy, usually it comes down to your ability to be cunning. But when you're big and muscular people will respect you and naturally assume that role for you.

The betas are the followers of the alphas.

The sigmas are the beta copers.

The alpha is the leader of men. Not necessarily the biggest, most muscular guy, usually it comes down to your ability to be cunning. But when you're big and muscular people will respect you and naturally assume that role for you.

The betas are the followers of the alphas.

The sigmas are the beta copers.
A bunch of alphas with low iq are still weaklings, who'd easily be obliterated by betas and sigmas with high iq.

High iq is the ulitmate dominator in society. High iq people (like the Jewish) have the most control over the accessibility and distribution of economic resources in society, in spite of them not necessarily being alpha. Masculinity is just used as a front to attract foid attention and boost self-esteem for low iq males.

In the grand scheme of things, an alpha with low iq is still inferior to non-alphas with high iq, who'll easily obliterate them in an all-out battle where there's zero restrictions in usage of weapons and resources.

TLDR Intelligence trumps masculinity and alphaness

Last edited:
A bunch of alphas with low iq are still weaklings, who'd easily be obliterated by betas and sigmas with high iq.

High iq is the ulitmate dominator in society. High iq people (like the Jewish) have the most control over the accessibility and distribution of economic resources in society, in spite of them not necessarily being alpha. Masculinity is just used as a front to attract foid attention and boost self-esteem for low iq males.

In the grand scheme of things, an alpha with low iq is still inferior to non-alphas with high iq, who'll easily obliterate them in an all-out battle where there's zero restrictions in usage of weapons and resources.

TLDR Intelligence trumps masculinity and alphaness
Yep brain is truly what makes an individual dangerous

Just be born a trust fund chad or win the lottery, everything else is cope