Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [No Spoiler] Just watched the Joker and man that hits really home

grayjedi90

grayjedi90

Is it just me or is it getting crazier out there?
★★★★
When he is sitting in his apartment and you can see his notebook
D3PLELQUYAIXM50.jpg

The worst part about having a mental illness is people expect you to behave as if you don't

That's what i hate most about our society, no matter how shit your life is you need to always act like everything is fine and :)

His delusions of the relationship between the girl he met in the elevator as well as his discovery of the truth behind his mother... felt familiar.

His delusions of the relationship between the girl he met in the elevator as well as his discovery of the truth behind his mother... felt familiar.
Yeah totally agree on mental health part, I live it every day, but didn't really get the mum part. Was his mum that bad or was he really Thomas Wayne's son?

Yeah totally agree on mental health part, I live it every day, but didn't really get the mum part. Was his mum that bad or was he really Thomas Wayne's son?
From what I understand, his mother lied about everything. She had a history of neglect, delusions, and allowing abuse.

From what I understand, his mother lied about everything. She had a history of neglect, delusions, and allowing abuse.
But I think it was left ambiguous whether this was true or just shit Thomas Wayne made up to bury her

But I think it was left ambiguous whether this was true or just shit Thomas Wayne made up to bury her
You're right, it was left ambiguous now that I think about it. Wayne did have some sort of intimate relations with his mother that's for sure.

I'll tell you what you get, YOU GET WHAT YOU FUCKING DESERVE!!!

When he shot that tv host I smiled
I smiled when it turned out he didn't have that normie relationship. Thought it was gonna B normie romcom trash 4 a while.