Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

No-Shariacels might be right..

• Thread starter Deleted member 1617
  • Start date
Deleted member 1617

Deleted member 1617

Islamic crusade when?
-
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-42209755

How could Muslim countries become so cucked they put a man in prison for simply stating the obvious. 

If a female wears tight clothes to show off their curves, men WILL look at them sexually, and a few WILL want to rape them. But of course, females will always deny basic biology. Harassing them might make them think twice about wearing tight clothing. 

It looks even Sharia Law will not be able to stop the tide of degeneracy that is sweeping the world. We are truly living in the worst of times.

the jews own all form of social media and news outlet, thats why he jailed. and hes right a women should be modest enough to not be revealing her ass cheeks, if a women is dressed like that shes asking for unnecessary attention

quoted

He added: "I say that when a girl walks about like that, it is a patriotic duty to sexually harass her and a national duty to rape her."

glorious

what happens to righteous men today?

nausea said:
quoted

He added: "I say that when a girl walks about like that, it is a patriotic duty to sexually harass her and a national duty to rape her."

glorious

what happens to righteous men today?

They are called "terrorists" nowadays, the west sends planes and bombs to kill them. Just LOL at fucking kikes having so much power in our media, that they can call righteous people "backwards" and send them to prison, for having a a non-degenerate way of life.

Anyone who thinks sharia/Islam solves anything is coping big time. Do you honestly think Muslim countries aren’t full of chads and incels? The harem was invented in the Middle East!

The world is made up of chads, cucks, incels, and femoids. All over the world, it’s the same.

C O P E
O
P
E

Jabhat Fath Al-Sham is our only hope

7339er said:
It looks even Sharia Law will not be able to stop the tide of degeneracy that is sweeping the world.

Just fyi, sharia law has no part in that kind of ruling in Egypt. It applies only to family law, if I remember well.

[font=Helmet, Freesans, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]"If I see any Israeli, I will kill him." he said during a separate TV panel show.[/font]

Lmao

A few months ago, they just allowed Saudi women to drive.

But however, I'd rather have the imperfections of the West than the Middle East.

I'm Egyptian (not Muslim), and I was really disappointed by this news. Nabih Al Wahsh was my role model, he understood the true nature of females and Jews. I didn't think my country was so cucked that they would actually imprison him.

tehgymcel420 said:
I'm Egyptian (not Muslim), and I was really disappointed by this news. Nabih Al Wahsh was my role model, he understood the true nature of females and Jews. I didn't think my country was so cucked that they would actually imprison him.

do you think there's the risk of civil war in egypt?

An hero we need, but not the one we deserve.

nausea said:
do you think there's the risk of civil war in egypt?
 They already have a hard time with isis in wilayat sinai, if they keep up with this shit, we might see a country wide insurrection.

When will we exterminate all muslims is the real question

flowerful said:
When will we exterminate all muslims is the real question

When you get a girlfriend.