Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

No sexdrive, no problems

• Thread starter Deleted member 24977
  • Start date
Deleted member 24977

Deleted member 24977

Road To Self-acceptance
-
Like the title says, without any sexdrive, you won't need as bad a gf
Me for example, I started taking 7 jewpills per night, from then, my sexdrive has dropped like a rock
I'm still an incel, but it doesn't hurt like a year ago, so, good news I guess

What do you guys think?

just use (((meds))) theory

Still ugly tho.

my drive is pretty low now that I'm 32, but I still feel empty and dead inside

Finasteride blowsing my sex drive, plus side i'll retain hair.

@K9Otaku could this be a method to coping with an incel existence? Eliminating the sex-drive so that the absence or lack of sex doesn’t cause you psychological pain/suffering when you aren’t even desiring sex in the first place?

@K9Otaku could this be a method to coping with an incel existence? Eliminating the sex-drive so that the absence or lack of sex doesn’t cause you psychological pain/suffering when you aren’t even desiring sex in the first place?
I guess it can work, but the approach is fundamentally flawed.

Our suffering is 20% biological and 80% cultural (foid worship). I guess that by suppressing the biological chemically, you prevent it from triggering the cultural for a while and you will suffer less. However, I don't think that will work in the long term. In particular, I don't think this will be sufficiently powerful to let you go back to a work environment.

Just get chemically castrated theory

Removing sex drive is not bad, altough seems bad, but will not solve the need romantically or innate desire to share intimacy, something can trigger, innate drive, desire, but chemically castrated can be serviceable altough just for others

what pills exactly? no one will prescribe chemical castration to a healthy male that's not a pedo here :feelsUgh:

what pills exactly? no one will prescribe chemical castration to a healthy male that's not a pedo here :feelsUgh:
to cure depression, anxiety and ptsd

pssdmaxxing @Atavistic Autist :feelsYall::feelsYall::dab::feelsLSD:

good idea, but i still want a stacy :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: