Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

No Respect

Stoopiding1

Stoopiding1

Recruit
★★
Barely anyone respects me, my mom and my sister always like to talk down on me but to be honest, it's kind of expected. The majority of people probably won't respect you, especially when meeting new people. It is much easier to see that most people don't like you when you start to grow older and are much more self-aware about what's going on around you. Respect is definitely earned but not everyone is capable of gaining someone else's respect most people will write you off simply by the way you look. For some odd reason a lot of people feel entitled to being respected but the hypocritical thing is they don't respect others I had to deal with this hard truth growing up as I was also somewhat guilty of doing this. After being on this forum for a few days some new users seem to be bothered about being called Graycel and having their posts automatically dismissed by others or not taken seriously, If I was younger, I would probably be bothered by it as well but at the end of the day this is to be expected, its like going into a new school and expecting everyone to automatically treat you with respect but everyone knows that's not realistic unless you are a Chad and or a woman. At the end of the day, I'm not the smartest person out there, I like to repeat myself a lot and most of my posts aren't that great I will admit, and the majority of people won't be reading this but that's fine. most of my posts don't get many views or replies but to me, that's perfectly fine as long as someone actually looks at my post it's nice to know that someone took time out of their day to take a look at it.

Barely anyone respects me, my mom and my sister always like to talk down on me but to be honest, it's kind of expected. The majority of people probably won't respect you, especially when meeting new people. It is much easier to see that most people don't like you when you start to grow older and are much more self-aware about what's going on around you. Respect is definitely earned but not everyone is capable of gaining someone else's respect most people will write you off simply by the way you look. For some odd reason a lot of people feel entitled to being respected but the hypocritical thing is they don't respect others I had to deal with this hard truth growing up as I was also somewhat guilty of doing this. After being on this forum for a few days some new users seem to be bothered about being called Graycel and having their posts automatically dismissed by others or not taken seriously, If I was younger, I would probably be bothered by it as well but at the end of the day this is to be expected, its like going into a new school and expecting everyone to automatically treat you with respect but everyone knows that's not realistic unless you are a Chad and or a woman. At the end of the day, I'm not the smartest person out there, I like to repeat myself a lot and most of my posts aren't that great I will admit, and the majority of people won't be reading this but that's fine. most of my posts don't get many views or replies but to me, that's perfectly fine as long as someone actually looks at my post it's nice to know that someone took time out of their day to take a look at it.
CE3EFDB2 F6E7 4F3A 8438 76A4D0437E78

Ok GrAYcel

I have always been an outcast in one way or another.