Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel No reason to exist as an incel

C

Currycel25

Banned
-
There is no reason to fear death as an incel we are all gonna die right in a few decades no so why fear death
:soy:"but I might make it in the future after I money Maxx "
Cope getting love and sex from prime foids 14-18 is impossible after your teens if you haven't gotten them in your youth and teen girls don't care about money I have spoken to 100s of teen foids and dating with in there age is more important to then then dating a rich man
:soy:but I can atleast enjoy a peaceful life and my cope
Not really things done alone are useless and not worth it you will probably not have friends and family either
:soy:ohhhhh but I want to dedicate my life to saving women and stoping online sexual assaults even if it means not getting respect from women
Honestly killl urself your a worthless scum just die
:soy: but I want to achieve something in life and help humanity
lol that will only benefit Chad and females most humans will still be wage slaving
:soy:but I will just lay down and rot
nope u will eventually have to wage slaves and would fail to work properly or get a job after years of Neeting
:feels:so what is the solution then
The sweet embrace of death is the only solution

Last edited:
too bad, your only existence is for getting cucked by chad.

Cope getting love and sex from prime foids 14-18 is impossible after your teens if you haven't gotten them in your youth and teen girls don't care about money I have spoken to 100s of teen foids and dating with in there age is more important to then then dating a rich man
You could always move to a country that allows you to fuck jb prostitutes like thailand or Philippines
Not really things done alone are useless and not worth it you will probably not have friends and family either
I happen to like my hobbies
Honestly killl urself your a worthless scum just die
lol that will only benefit Chad and females most humans will still be wage slaving
nope u will eventually have to wage slaves and would fail to work properly or get a job after years of Neeting
Agreed
The sweet embrace of death is the only solution
Or something greatER

keksofthebest