Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL No pussy No work has to be the most inorganic psyop in recent years.

Tarquinius

Tarquinius

Disregard my larping efforts. I can't change it.
★★★★
It popped up a few months ago and now suddenly has all of this promotional material all over the internet. Nothing about it seems legitimate.

How is anyone falling for this?

no pussy no work is a stupid way of fixing soyceity

if you want to reduce the rights of foids and bring them back to the kitchen then the best way to do it is to bring back the patriarchy.
also the cheer amount of simps these days is too high, they will never quit their jobs and they will just keep worsking so they can afford to buy farts in a jar and shower water of girls like this
E-girls and e-boys - Wikipedia

It's about as real as women saying they would stop having sex with men after the Roe v Wade revision.

I thought people were just trolling, foids and soyciety couldn't care less about us, and most normies wouldn't even do this, some people here so chronically online that became deluded about how invested in this "incel problem" most people actually are

no pussy no work is a stupid way of fixing soyceity

if you want to reduce the rights of foids and bring them back to the kitchen then the best way to do it is to bring back the patriarchy.
also the cheer amount of simps these days is too high, they will never quit their jobs and they will just keep worsking so they can afford to buy farts in a jar and shower water of girls like this
View attachment 755566
This.

I like it. We live in a very open society where you dont know anyone or their past. We are at the point where we need government agencies to match males with females.

And yes the whole point of life is to have sex. You use all your organs but not your penis? Something wrong with that picture.

Does it even have a following?

You're right it's probably run by the :fbi: cucks. They are making a list of people they're gonna arrest after inceldom and misogyny is made illegal. They're gonna ship us all off to concentration camps. There's no way society is going to tolerate incels much longer. Every mass shooting of any kind is now being blamed on incels. It's all leading up to a massive crackdown on incels.

They want to finish the exclusion of incels.

Undesirable men must be excluded from society (according to them).

They want us dead and this is a perfect excuse. That and our undesirability.

While I see the rationale behind following this movement, there are much more effective ways of making ourselves annoying without pulling back from society (which is what they want), implying you choose to protest.

Idk I think Todd was right when he said the only way shit will change is when men start dropping out of society. Regardless though the jews plan on destroying Western society anyways so we are playing right into their hand.