Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR No pussy, no military service

• Thread starter war_with_myself
  • Start date
Cheating is a very common problem there. Deployed soldiers get cheated on by their girlfriends and wives all the time. Instead of Chad they call the guys their girlfriends/wives cheat with Jody. So "getting Jodied" means getting cheated on. The fact that they made it a term like that tells already that its super common to get cheated on when you're in the army.

It shows that women know no loalty, women are just plain trash

It's a retarded waste of time, in my starry eyed teens i became a pointman and bandwagon driver due to family pressure (soldier family for 200 years, dad was a pointman, brother regular infantry, uncle tank driver, grandpa tank driver etc etc), most useless waste of time I ever have done and zero contact with any of my lumparkompisar, I should have spend that time studying or doing a trade instead and my placement spot is on a small island halfway across my country lol not even local so if a war ever were to break out I will be defending an inbred island with a dialect I barely can understand.

I hope all young men stop all service even LDARing and NEETing is a better timewaste, but if one is deadset then logistics, technician or sailor can at least get you tradeskills and a job afterwards.

Imagine dying so Chad can fuck foids in peace lmao, military is for cuckold even if they offered me 10 virgins wives I wouldn't join because subhumans are the first to die in war time

You won’t get pussy in the military and no one wants to die a virgin. Why would i go in shittistan and get blown up by some guy with 3 wives if my only reward is a leased camaro

It's a retarded waste of time, in my starry eyed teens i became a pointman and bandwagon driver due to family pressure (soldier family for 200 years, dad was a pointman, brother regular infantry, uncle tank driver, grandpa tank driver etc etc), most useless waste of time I ever have done and zero contact with any of my lumparkompisar, I should have spend that time studying or doing a trade instead and my placement spot is on a small island halfway across my country lol not even local so if a war ever were to break out I will be defending an inbred island with a dialect I barely can understand.

I hope all young men stop all service even LDARing and NEETing is a better timewaste, but if one is deadset then logistics, technician or sailor can at least get you tradeskills and a job afterwards.
So you are from Sweden, I am myself doing my service right now there

So you are from Sweden, I am myself doing my service right now there
Ing 2 i Eksjö här, jävla slöseri överlag, hoppas du valde logi / flyg / flotta / något vettigare än skyttesoldat

I heard army wives term before
It's about them cheating with anyone from milkmen, plumbers to neighbors

only ideologies i would go to war for are androcentric national bolshevism, fascism and radical islamism, tbh

Ing 2 i Eksjö här, jävla slöseri överlag, hoppas du valde logi / flyg / flotta / något vettigare än skyttesoldat
blev gruppchef i Falun men vafan, det fungerar. Bättre än att inte göra nånting

blev gruppchef i Falun men vafan, det fungerar. Bättre än att inte göra nånting
Blir iallafall minnen och ett konversationsämne i framtiden om inte annat

They don't want to die for Israel.

Imagine wanting to die for your country in the 2020s...

When societies care less and less about men, and women are chad only.

You are beyond disposable. No point in doing it.

If they guaranteed you a prime age virgin wife after 2 years of service then maybe I'd consider it.

>the size of the U.S. armed forces is shrinking, but not by choice
> not by choice

YOU’RE NOT ENTITLED TO RECRUITS, SWEATY

>the size of the U.S. armed forces is shrinking, but not by choice
> not by choice

YOU’RE NOT ENTITLED TO RECRUITS, SWEATY
maybe if they worked on themselves more and made all the females join the sexual service men would actually want to join

She's present because we intend to denigrate him again. I'll get ready.