Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

(No prefix) Do you think you're subhuman ?

• Thread starter Henry de Montherlant
  • Start date

title tbh

• Yes, that's why I can't get laid.

• No, I'm normal, but females standards are so high that I can't get laid.

• No, I'm a superior being, such as our holy Saints.

• No, I'm a Chadcel. This world is fucked.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Henry de Montherlant

Henry de Montherlant

Transcendental
-
Subhumanity and calling ourselves subhuman has become a meme, but is it ?

Yes, and in more respects than just attracting foids. I feel like a creature wearing a human's skin, I can barely communicate half as well as normies can.

Yes. I barely speak to anyone.

I'm barely pass as a human,most scientists identify me as human but there is still a complication in science world.

Women are subhuman, not me.

I’m not sure if 4/10 is normal. If there’s a bell curve, than most men are around 5/10 so I guess it is? However, however normal it may be, females only want the very rarest 8s and 9s and 10s.

What do you classify as "subhuman"?
I don't think ugly people are necessarily subhuman.
To me subhumans are savages that are below humanity because of their actions, not looks.

What do you classify as "subhuman"?
I don't think ugly people are necessarily subhuman.
To me subhumans are savages that are below humanity because of their actions, not looks.
Idk, I'm questioning people who refer to themselves as subhuman.

@Belial
It's over buddy boyo

I'm not a subhuman but women don't care, they only want what they consider superior genetics, and if you don't fit their criteria then your genes disappear, no matter your achievements or contribution to society

I do. I am a 2/10 genetic waste. That's why I can't even get friends.

If you're normal and you're still crying "MUh WameNS HIGH STANDARDS" you have no sympathy from me. You're just a lazy retard who likes to spend his time here fucking around.

I’m an average 5’6 white anglo manlet. Most of my cousins are all over 6’0”:feels::feels::feels::feelsrope:

I am a bipolar autist so I guess that would qualify me as subhuman tbh..

It is over.

Nah,I'm jesus 2.0

anyone who isnt a tall white broad handsome nt chad isnt living a human life

My appearance is subhuman but that doesn't mean I should be treated like nothing.

anyone who isnt a tall white broad handsome nt chad isnt living a human life
Yeah my cousin looks like me yet gets heaps of pussy. Only difference is he’s well built and tall. Lean athletic frame etc. while I look anemic skinny shortcel lol

I’m not sure if 4/10 is normal. If there’s a bell curve, than most men are around 5/10 so I guess it is? However, however normal it may be, females only want the very rarest 8s and 9s and 10s.
4/10 = below average aka incel

Yes, most definitely.

I do. I am a 2/10 genetic waste. That's why I can't even get friends.

If you're normal and you're still crying "MUh WameNS HIGH STANDARDS" you have no sympathy from me. You're just a lazy retard who likes to spend his time here fucking around.

Which prefix ? There's (No prefix). :feelskek:
Giphy 4

Subhuman without beard. Normal with beard. But still 5’9” and bald

Oofy doofy preference exists, cutecels exist and are valid, so are other more unique subset of incels who are left alone for unique reasons that are also universal. Incels are diverse and there are natural sub-sets, types of incels; the ones opressed by oofy doofy preference suffer the must, it is a infernal trend.

The only selectable option in this poll should be the first one.