Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill No post count for your join date

• Thread starter Deleted member 23981
  • Start date
That's really brutal ngl. Going to have to shitpost more to cope with this sad fact.

One month from being OG 2017. It's kind of a painful date tbh. So close but just not good enough.
better than me, I should've joined here, I used to wait on instagram with 0 messages hoping one of my freinds would reply to me:feelscry:

being 2020fag is quite brutal

better than me, I should've joined here, I used to wait on instagram with 0 messages hoping one of my freinds would reply to me:feelscry:
brutal tbh. Never used that app but i know how it feels to be put on hold and ignored like that.
giphy.gif

It’s over for Diasporacels who fled to Lookism and Braincels when our holy land was first banned before finding their way back here :feelsbadman:

Tbh I never thought this place would be the last good one standing

If you joined during the last 6 months, you're a graycel in my eyes
full

I'll always be a day behind the earliest join datemaxxers. :feelsbadman:

Most brutal blackpill I signed up here on decemeber but got rejected cos they thought i was using vpn, now im a 2020cel. Brutal even @Personalityinkwell, is getting bullied by non postmaxxingcels with og join dates brutal.

yes man
I'll always be a day behind the earliest join datemaxxers. :feelsbadman:
same, I joined so early the server went down and had to create a new account, by then it was a day later already

>tfw could be og ogcel
>server fucks up and forum had to be resetted, deleting my account
fuarrrkk

U mirin' my join date bro?

brutal but true

I will adopt him and let him post with my account. I would give my account away but I did that before and it got me permabanned.
damn srs? interesting of you to do that

damn srs? interesting of you to do that
Yes. I reclaimed my account however when I found out it was against the rules (it wasn't at the time when I gave it away).

I will adopt him and let him post with my account. I would give my account away but I did that before and it got me permabanned.

Tum mirin' karein hai bhai?
no hindi for ur face bhai

For someone that lurks since 2017 but only recently made an account the joindatepill is the most brutal ngl

post count doesn't matter
join date doesn't matter
avi doesn't matter
rank color doesn't matter

Yeah i still consider myself a newbie.

post count doesn't matter
join date doesn't matter
avi doesn't matter
rank color doesn't matter
But here is an alert. I hope it matters to you.

If you don't join date Mog me you're a greycel to me

No join date for your lack of membership in the OG 2018 chatgang.

No join date for the consequences of being ugly :kys: :kys: :kys:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back