Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel No plans for the weekend

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
Again.
If I had friends or a girlfriend i could have plans. But now i'm just gonna rot like i always do

my whole life pretty much.

I'm going to eat pizza with mom and dad watching a movie.
Then, I'm going to stalk a bit to my ex-oneitis WhatsApp profile picture + stories...

No girlfriend for your face

asked my classmates if they wanna go to a festival that's currently in town and I saw them react to me talking but they just ignored me/pretended like they didn't hear it

I will probably procrastinate instead of studying for my exam and completing my assignments.

I don't have enough time to explain
inceldom got me into cross-dressing, I bought school girl cosplay outfit that I bring out when nobody is home, wear it and masturbate to some JAV :panties:
my mother came to my room today and cleaned it, she found the outfit
she couldn't discuss it cause we were not alone, but soon she will
how should I explain things to her ? any lies that would help get me out of this situation ?
I feel so fuckeddd :feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::whatfeels::whatfeels::whatfeels::giga::giga::giga::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

I mean we could all meet irl and commit not-alive together. two birds with one stone, we would all have plans AND we wouldn't have to ever worry about making plans again

Yes, I am incredibly thoughtful, yes you are welcome for this genius idea

I mean we could all meet irl and commit not-alive together. two birds with one stone, we would all have plans AND we wouldn't have to ever worry about making plans again
good idea