Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill No one's trying to help you, no one supports you, it's over

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
I'm tied of getting gaslighted man. From when I saw very young my mother prepared and raised me this way. If I even repeated the exact same thing she repeated, I would get beaten up and everyone will tell me it's my fault.

Keep in mind I'm not even that aggressive, in case any of you think I walked over my parents or something like the media representation is, I'm really not like that. Even if you're an enemy of mine you'll know just how cowardly and weak I am. You will know how much of a coward I really am.

The thing is, I was shaped into this character I hate living in.

I would have to say sorry to my mom else she wouldn't let me eat, let me on the PC or mobile. There are tons of things.

The brutal thing is my dad and my siblings all laughed at me and beat me along with my parents when they had a chance, and got away clowning me for my looks.

So, I'm not delusional. I thought my family was the problem but no really, it's everyone. This will be a common cope among young low status guys.

The brutal aspect is you get laughed at by the audience even when your perpetrator didn't say something necessarily funny, they'll laugh.

Laugh they did as my self esteem went lower and lower, and now I'm here labelling myself a coward which I am. I would've committed suicide long ago if I wasn't such a coward.

I still have the "things will get better soon" cope established in my mind. We'll see how life turns out, see you for now.

I'm tired of being gaslighted by normies

It is not over if it never began

Sorry about your family... :smonk:

Are you taller or bigger than your parents, though? :feelswhere:

I just cannot understand why if they claim to be good and empathetic

I would have to say sorry to my mom else she wouldn't let me eat, let me on the PC or mobile. There are tons of things.
Food is not worth that, if you want to make a point you should see how she feels about you starving. (She probably won't notice unless it requires hospitalization)

I just cannot understand why if they claim to be good and empathetic
Ever heard of gaslighting? Search it up. People will act like they trying to help you and it's your fault when they punish you. Gaslighters will always bring the focus on you and never take accountability for their actions.

Didn't I already tell you I got beaten up, laughed at, bullied horrendously? What makes you write this crap?

I'm tied of getting gaslighted man. From when I saw very young my mother prepared and raised me this way. If I even repeated the exact same thing she repeated, I would get beaten up and everyone will tell me it's my fault.

Keep in mind I'm not even that aggressive, in case any of you think I walked over my parents or something like the media representation is, I'm really not like that. Even if you're an enemy of mine you'll know just how cowardly and weak I am. You will know how much of a coward I really am.

The thing is, I was shaped into this character I hate living in.

The brutal thing is my dad and my siblings all laughed at me and beat me along with my parents when they had a chance, and got away clowning me for my looks.

So, I'm not delusional. I thought my family was the problem but no really, it's everyone. This will be a common cope among young low status guys.

The brutal aspect is you get laughed at by the audience even when your perpetrator didn't say something necessarily funny, they'll laugh.

Laugh they did as my self esteem went lower and lower, and now I'm here labelling myself a coward which I am. I would've committed suicide long ago if I wasn't such a coward.

I still have the "things will get better soon" cope established in my mind. We'll see how life turns out, see you for now.
23C92BB9 9766 4DE4 9192 84F8BCB161BA

Ever heard of gaslighting? Search it up. People will act like they trying to help you and it's your fault when they punish you. Gaslighters will always bring the focus on you and never take accountability for their actions.

Didn't I already tell you I got beaten up, laughed at, bullied horrendously? What makes you write this crap?
Why they hate us was my question iam with you bro i agree with your post .

You got me wrong

You make a point faggot
My mother didn't say anything when I was 20lbs underweight but I'm usually at the lowest healthy weight by bmi standards which was designed for fatties anyway and I lost it slowly without real starvation. But I feel like she would have noticed if it caused an immediate medical emergency. :feelsjuice:

I'm currently barely underweight looking more muscular than I really am and Im in the process of leanmaxxing not for my mother to notice, I stopped caring about that. I just want to look better and have my cheeks more hollow even now my face still looks round with hollow cheeks and my abs aren't as veiny. I'm still at a functional weight, I won't get too into details on that but basically I can feel human and not super sick all the time and I'm able to sleep, still super paranoid though, that's the first thing that happens to me when I start leanmaxxing, I barely have to now I'm almost always paranoid.

My mother didn't say anything when I was 20lbs underweight but I'm usually at the lowest healthy weight by bmi standards which was designed for fatties anyway and I lost it slowly without real starvation.

You probably ate fatty foods that's why you weren't lean

But I feel like she would have noticed if it caused an immediate medical emergency. :feelsjuice:

You're obviously a truecel. Leanmaxxing therefore, doesn't work for you or maybe you just had high body fat, no six pack due to bad food (since some people have more metabolism than others, you turn out skinny

I'm currently barely underweight looking more muscular than I really am and Im in the process of leanmaxxing not for my mother to notice, I stopped caring about that. I just want to look better and have my cheeks more hollow even now my face still looks round with hollow cheeks and my abs aren't as veiny. I'm still at a functional weight, I won't get too into details on that but basically I can feel human and not super sick all the time and I'm able to sleep, still super paranoid though, that's the first thing that happens to me when I start leanmaxxing, I barely have to now I'm almost always paranoid.
I wish you well on your leanmaxxing journey, hopefull you get laid. Try changing your diet, there's only so much you can accomplish by working out.

You're obviously a truecel. Leanmaxxing therefore, doesn't work for you or maybe you just had high body fat, no six pack due to bad food (since some people have more metabolism than others, you turn out skinny
I did have a six pack and it was veiny then but now it's not. And I did eat mostly garbage, Like Id have one jumbo cookie from winn Dixie and that was it for the day. And yes I am trucel, just not quite "20 lbs under weight but still viscerally obese" level trucel. When I

Last edited:
My mother didn't say anything when I was 20lbs underweight but I'm usually at the lowest healthy weight by bmi standards which was designed for fatties anyway and I lost it slowly without real starvation. But I feel like she would have noticed if it caused an immediate medical emergency. :feelsjuice:

I did have a six pack and it was veiny then but now it's not. And I did eat mostly garbage, Like Id have one jumbo cookie from winn Dixie and that was it for the day.

If your mother didn't notice you when you were veiny. Let alone notice if she abandoned you, you're a truecel. Did girls look at you at school?

Do mommy issues exist? Everyone talks about daddy issues as if it's real, does the male equivalent exist?

Did girls look at you at school?
My oneitis did but she made fun of me one time (Thursday) so I just stopped going to school.

My oneitis did but she made fun of me one time (Thursday) so I just stopped going to school.
damn it's over

Thanks for your time bro another question

How do your parents feel about you not going to school?

How do your parents feel about you not going to school?
I haven't told them yet. Friday I went to the school parking lot sitting in my car and was really considering going then I drove home and texted my mom that I wasn't feeling good (I wasn't) and she was cool with it. I don't know what it's going to be like Monday, I talked to my stepdad about online school.

I haven't told them yet. Friday I went to the school parking lot sitting in my car and was really considering going then I drove home and texted my mom that I wasn't feeling good (I wasn't) and she was cool with it. I don't know what it's going to be like Monday, I talked to my stepdad about online school.
You're older than I thought. I thought you were talking about school as in primary or high school. I just don't live in America that's what it is.

I am in a similar situation, it is a living hell. :feelscry:

You're older than I thought. I thought you were talking about school as in primary or high school. I just don't live in America that's what it is.
I am in highschool 16, kids drive pretty young here and it's not really my car, my aunt got a new one and she gave me her old one, and my parents pay for the insurance, I couldn't afford my own car.

remember: normies only care about their business card, their facade of status.

how are you going to allow them to put a line on their little retarded piece of paper?

I am in highschool 16, kids drive pretty young here and it's not really my car, my aunt got a new one and she gave me her old one, and my parents pay for the insurance, I couldn't afford my own car.
Fuck it man I wanna do the same. Have you tried applying for online jobs? What's your experience. I advise you make a new thread about it someday instead of replying me, it'll reach more people. I'm trying to do the same, I don't think my parents would be as accepting but I can only hope.

Fuck it man I wanna do the same. Have you tried applying for online jobs? What's your experience. I advise you make a new thread about it someday instead of replying me, it'll reach more people. I'm trying to do the same, I don't think my parents would be as accepting but I can only hope.
I applied for jobs before but never heard anything back my only experience is volunteering at a library, I haven't tried online jobs yet but my parents probably wouldn't be cool with me never leaving the house though.

What should the thread be called?

I applied for jobs before but never heard anything back my only experience is volunteering at a library, I haven't tried online jobs yet but my parents probably wouldn't be cool with me never leaving the house though.
lol pretty self explanatory
What should the thread be called?
The thread is whatever you like really, I guess it'll be worth it if I'm not wrong, some people would definitely find it useful in my honest opinion.

Same shit I had

I don't like you, but you are right about this shit

Ok. Should we kill ourselves now then?
Just don't get gaslighted by normies

I would recommend killing yourself dude and I'm not hating on you that's just how I feel I think that's what you should do cuz why live anyway if you don't get ass? If other people hate your guts? Why? Just don't get gaslighted bro.

I. EXIST. TO. SPITE. THEM.

I EXIST = THEY SUFFER.

AND. I. LIKE. IT.
1. Didn't ask
2. You're free to live your own life or end it
3. I answered because you wanted my stance on it
Ok. Should we kill ourselves now then?
4. I don't think this is a good way to go down honestly
5. You're on a journey to frustrate people, you assume you won't get hurt, you might as well, get hurt

Big truth. Only nigga who will ever care for you is yourself. Parents are unreliable especially curry ones. Often very scummy.

T. fag, needs support

Nobody has your back in life
brutal but true

The thing is though man, when we talk about such things as if they're facts we don't think about chad, we think about the most extreme cases.

It'll benefit both you and chad to hear this advice but if I said "Nobody is entitled to anything" like @BlkPillPres said, what if chad is entitled to sex because he is Chad and other women want him.

Chad would never feel the need to say it out loud simply because he's chad.

I know I'm justifying chad's sex by saying "He's chad therefore he should be able to get sex" but he is just, chad and he gives off better genetic wealth and better sexual satisfaction, you as an incel will be butthurt but there really is no reason not to date chad if you're blackpilled.

remember: normies only care about their business card, their facade of status.

how are you going to allow them to put a line on their little retarded piece of paper?
I don't have a choice tbh I have to compromise or I'll get fucked (either mentally or physically)

Thankfully my dad gave me my PC back so yeah I'm glad (that's why I keep posting like schizo these days)
Same shit I had
Brutal Man all your years wasted

Better get used to it and find copes :smonk: to deal with it. Gaslighting will happen the rest of your life unless you become a hermit; it's what people do. You'll drive yourself crazy trying to argue that people should stop gaslighting. Gaslighters don't care.

Honestly, you cant rely on any people cause they have their own stuff going through their minds.

Analytic IQ

Re: who here is a trump supporter
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#181702705Friday, January 15, 2016 2:22 AM CST
"man i remember being 13" As do I. Constant and redundant criticism/physical-abuse from narcissistic relatives. I am very joyful at the fact that the majority of the pitiful scum has been cleansed via death during the succeeding nine years.

Re: who here is a trump supporter
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#181702705Friday, January 15, 2016 2:22 AM CST
"man i remember being 13" As do I. Constant and redundant criticism/physical-abuse from narcissistic relatives. I am very joyful at the fact that the majority of the pitiful scum has been cleansed via death during the succeeding nine years.
WTF are you quoting

I had a normal conversation just yesterday and all of a sudden I see these roblox characters

Do you work at roblox and are you quoting in game chat?

pardon me, not roblox

Whatever those figures are called (I'm pretty sure they're not called legos)