Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill no one wants you to see u suceeed

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
i realized when i came across the blackpill that no one actually wants to see u win in life but want you to be lesser than them for example they dismiss the main issue by saying its all about personality bro when its all about looks or they gaslight you and make you think u are insane when u are providing the solutions to these bluepilled cucks. haIf of our problems i wouId say is caused by society because they treated us like shit and caused us mental illnesses and the funny part is we get no support when all the females are praised when they changer their genders or wants to be indepenedent this just shows you how everything is in favour for the female and everything is meant for us to fail

Based. People only care about themselves. They will kick you when you are down

I wanna see everyone here win

yeah fuck this world i dont want to be here anymore
Same bro. I just wanna be a NEET and never have to talk to anyone and deal with the outside world

True

Same bro. I just wanna be a NEET and never have to talk to anyone and deal with the outside world
yeah i dont know what will happen to me when i am in the real world

Yeah. Those fuckers want us dead, that's for sure.

But once you’ve escaped the average circle people just start to admire you. That’s human nature.

yeah we like animals
And people somehow always find a way to ignore this. The pursuit of wealth, social status and stability are all fuelled by the instinct to reproduce.

And people somehow always find a way to ignore this. The pursuit of wealth, social status and stability are all fuelled by the instinct to reproduce.
yeah people are too stuck in their delusion