Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over No-one on this forum has a smaller penis than me, 1.5 - 2 inches at best plus under an inch girth.

• Thread starter Deleted member 301
  • Start date
Nice bs larp, even curries and ricecels don't have such a small dick.

confirmed. over for him

Nice bs larp, even curries and ricecels don't have such a small dick.
I sent you a date stamped pic. Fuck you for not believing me, and I'm not even a currycel I'm WHITE!! JFL @ JBW theory :lul:

holy shit man im sorry, i think some foids might have bigger clits than your dick

holy shit man im sorry, i think some foids might have bigger clits than your dick
If not bigger than certainly the same size.

Holy fuck, I'm so sorry.

I'm 4, being both a dicklet and manlet is infinitely over, I can't even fap using my whole hand too
Sorry bro, nature decided we are going to be incels but even decided to fuck us over by being born in the wrong era for penis enlargement and height increase.
Our only redeem is becoming a hERo

I sent you a date stamped pic. Fuck you for not believing me, and I'm not even a currycel I'm WHITE!! JFL @ JBW theory :lul:

Holy fuck man, holy motherfucking fuck. So sorry bro.

You got some nice lush pubes though, my pubes are fucking balding.

You're not alone, that's the thing. Lots of guys have really small penises, even though of course it's a minority. I'm not sure what I would do if it were me. Strap-on for sex to give pleasure to the woman? Or maybe some kind of treatment or surgery. There are ways around almost anything if you're creative enough. Nobody has perfect genetics but I'll admit this is a fairly harsh card to be dealt, although far from the worst.

Holy fuck man, holy motherfucking fuck. So sorry bro.

You got some nice lush pubes though, my pubes are fucking balding.
Lmao at balding pubes

Just came back to confirm this is NOT a troll. OP sent me his pic with a handwritten note in the pic that has his username etc on it to confirm it is his picture. Btw, I didn't even ask for the pic, he just saw my post where I doubted his claim. He should be our leader of the incel rebellion, he has the ultimate incel mark/symbol of inceldom

Maybe this will be your moment?

Last edited:
LOL@me asking 3 times now for a dickpic.

Stop making me look even gayer op and send the thing.
Why are you being abrasive? I'm not lying to you, the second half of the sentence was sarcasm. You misunderstood what I meant, and if anything it was poorly worded.

I wasn't trying to be. I was just too lazy to type.

LOL@me asking 3 times now for a dickpic.

Stop making me look even gayer op and send the thing.

I wasn't trying to be. I was just too lazy to type.
Sorry I've only rechecked this thread, I'll send it now. I thought I'd sent it as I've sent so many and don't wanna bombard folks with dickpics. Also lmfao at the only times I've sent dickpics is to fellow incels :lul:

Blur the part of the pic where the penis is visible and post it here in the main thread so those pathetis cuckTears lukers can see how real and hard some incels suffer
I'm a bit rubbish at shit like that, feel free to blur it and post it if you can do it.

2018 07 13 151227

(don't have blur option on mobile so I put a sticker on it)

View attachment 27399

(don't have blur option on mobile so I put a sticker on it)
Good job :yes: Of course bluepilled cucktears users and femoids will just tell me to work on my personality, shower, dress better and be confident. Even when THERE IS NO CHANCE of achieving penetration with a penis like that, if by some miracle the opportunity presented itself!

Good job :yes: Of course bluepilled cucktears users and femoids will just tell me to work on my personality, shower, dress better and be confident. Even when THERE IS NO CHANCE of achieving penetration with a penis like that, if by some miracle the opportunity presented itself!
Don't forget the haircut. A good haircut goes a long way, makes those foids insta wet

is there a surgery for this

is there a surgery for this
A surgery is almost worthless in his case because the lengthening occurs by cutting a ligament inside the pubis that holds the penis to a certain angle. By cutting this ligament inside, the penis drops out with a different angle, so that it looks longer. It feels longer, but it's not actually longer. The maximum possible amount of extra "length" that can be achived is 1.5 inches in best case scenario. So he would go from 1.5 inches to max 3 inches if everything goes well, and there is a whole lot that can go wrong - loss of sensation, no erection, etc. The surgery is only good for people who need to go from 6 inches to 7 inches because they go from average to big cock, while he goes from small cock to still small cock

I can prove it too, will DM pics on request. This started on another thread but I thought I'd make one of my own. I have to sit down to piss as it's so small I can't aim and it goes everywhere, plus I can't fap properly due to size. I have to play with it like a clit if I wanna cum. It will make you fellow incels feel better knowing that it couldn't possibly be as over for you as it is for me.
sorry to hear that man. i'm pretty small too. i'm only a little over 4 inches. my condolences

Really dude, have you ever think about the chemical castration ? Or an other thing to remove all kind of sexual desire ?

It's just an idea, but maybe If I was you I will do it

It's fake immortality. Your genetic lineage is not your consciousness, nor is it you, and it will be obliterated eventually regardless. If not from a few incels down the line, then from entropy and the heat/functional death of matter.

Propagating this further only causes suffering.

Finally someone who gets it

fcked
your fcked

Really dude, have you ever think about the chemical castration ? Or an other thing to remove all kind of sexual desire ?

It's just an idea, but maybe If I was you I will do it
Yes, I have considered it. I may go through with it one day, elminate my sexual desires and dedicate my time to some hobbies without the inconvienence of sexual urges entering my mind.

Yes, I have considered it. I may go through with it one day, elminate my sexual desires and dedicate my time to some hobbies without the inconvienence of sexual urges entering my mind.
Did any people in your school ever bully u when in the showers together ?

Only one person ever spotted it properly and spread rumours around everywhere. Name-calling but nothing I couldn't shake off, though I did stab a guy in the neck with a compass because he tried to pull my trousers down in front of everyone.
Only one person ever spotted it properly and spread rumours around everywhere. Name-calling but nothing I couldn't shake off, though I did stab a guy in the neck with a compass because he tried to pull my trousers down in front of everyone.

A surgery is almost worthless in his case because the lengthening occurs by cutting a ligament inside the pubis that holds the penis to a certain angle. By cutting this ligament inside, the penis drops out with a different angle, so that it looks longer. It feels longer, but it's not actually longer. The maximum possible amount of extra "length" that can be achived is 1.5 inches in best case scenario. So he would go from 1.5 inches to max 3 inches if everything goes well, and there is a whole lot that can go wrong - loss of sensation, no erection, etc. The surgery is only good for people who need to go from 6 inches to 7 inches because they go from average to big cock, while he goes from small cock to still small cock
hmm what is the surgery called?

Penis elongation surgery. There is also a surgery to add girth which is even worse result wise
seems painful as fuck