Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel No one messages me back or calls me

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
I wish someone did call me or messaged me back why do I have to become this way

I wish I wasn’t a social person who didn’t needed any social interaction

I wish just playing games was enough for me or coping

play online games with voice then

I ghost my mom and i ghost African foids

It's an incel trait
I think you belong here

Its fucking over buddy boyos

Not even incels on this forum reply to me but I guess this is what I deserve for not even talking to my mother or brother when they cross me and try to interact.

Same, even my childhood best friend is giving up on me:feelsrope:. Now We can't hang out irl as often as used to, so i feel like our comradary became weaker. Never began.

Last edited:
Not even incels on this forum reply to me but I guess this is what I deserve for not even talking to my mother or brother when they cross me and try to interact.
I would talk bro ,I have my own bros here you can dm me

Same, even my childhood best friend is giving up on me:feelsrope:. Now We can't hang out irl as much as used to, so i feel like our comradary is becoming weaker day by day. Never began.
Every childhood friend forget about me and betrayed me

Every childhood friend forget about me and betrayed me
After you start becoming old and crippled with solitude you don't even want to interact that much anymore. An old "friend" tried to check up on me but I really don't feel like talking to people who "know" me. In the end, what could come from that interaction?

After you start becoming old and crippled with solitude you don't even want to interact that much anymore. An old "friend" tried to check up on me but I really don't feel like talking to people who "know" me. In the end, what could come from that interaction?
Becoming old? I’m like 22 and have no one to check on me ,everyone hated me from the beginning and ostracized me a lot

Becoming old? I’m like 22 and have no one to check on me ,everyone hated me from the beginning and ostracized me a lot
I'm turning 27 next month, through these last years it went from more disconfort (which still happens) with not having that to a state where I'm not very willing to engage and mostly wish people don't reach to me unless it can be something useful/pertinent for me.

I'm turning 27 next month, through these last years it went from more disconfort (which still happens) with not having that to a state where I'm not very willing to engage and mostly wish people don't reach to me unless it can be something useful/pertinent for me.
Yeah that sounds good