Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

No one makes enough money to spend it on foids unless you inherit massive wealth

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Even if you make $100,000+ per year in a cheap area to live in, it's easy as hell to piss away that money or lose that job because of health emergencies. You need a lot of cash save up in America to have any sort of security.

So now fag old hag landwhales want men to spend their only protection, cash, on the women? Fuck that. Chad fucks teen pussies for free and doesn't spend a single fucking dollar.

It's a law: The more money you spend (on dating), the less likely she'll want to fuck you

Beta buxxing died as an option sometime around 2008.

Spending money on other people, especially women, is cucked.

Even if you make $100,000+ per year in a cheap area to live in, it's easy as hell to piss away that money or lose that job because of health emergencies. You need a lot of cash save up in America to have any sort of security.

So now fag old hag landwhales want men to spend their only protection, cash, on the women? Fuck that. Chad fucks teen pussies for free and doesn't spend a single fucking dollar.

It's a law: The more money you spend (on dating), the less likely she'll want to fuck you

Beta buxxing died as an option sometime around 2008.

It is dead now since foids can make more money than men for the same job because of today's soyciety. Unless youre super rich by birth, youre in the zone of diminishing returns when trying to betabux an ugly landwhale

This makes me feel very sorry for Americels. When my brain finally broke and I tried to rope I got really good medical care for free. It would have bankrupted me probably three times over in America.

This makes me feel very sorry for Americels. When my brain finally broke and I tried to rope I got really good medical care for free. It would have bankrupted me probably three times over in America.

> Hit your head
> wake up in hospital
> now in debt for 3 million dollars

I can't believe the money some of my friends spend on foids. I'm broke

I disagree with OP, other than inheriting huge wealth, you might also earn lots of it with a career in organized crime, or by becoming a rarely successful lawyer/doctor

I disagree with OP, other than inheriting huge wealth, you might also earn lots of it with a career in organized crime, or by becoming a rarely successful lawyer/doctor

There are two things that can make you filthy fucking rich when you have nothing. Trading derivative financial products and the drug business. The drug business is having many disadvantages so I am trading dervative financial products. I hope one day it will make me rich. I won't marry but use it to cope and to hire whores.

Wont spend it on foids as I need to save up for a hair transplant

yea i don't envy the normies who betabuxx tbh wasting money on whores that despise u is beyond retarded

How many guys can even afford to Betabux now? Seems to be a rise in Boomers being sugar daddies though.

Girls shouldn't have any money

Foids dont even need betabux anymore

80af7b0e6c.jpg

Height doesn't ma-

Just LOL at the delusional comments by midget foids on this link, calling guys under 6 feet "short".

Bitches, it works like this: If I'm taller than you, then I'm tall enough. Got it?

We seem to be nearing a place where its in no man's sexual interest to ever spend a dime on a woman.

-For incels and low tier normies women aren't going to sleep with us whether we spend money on them or not.

-For Chads, spending money on a woman is a beta male move and lowers his value relative to more badass Chads who treat her like dirt.

-For Chad-lites and high tier normies they are the last bastion of men who are trying to be like beta-bux.

It's actually pretty ridiculous that burgercels have such a broken healthcare system.

As long as there are single mothers and post wall women beta buxxing will never die.
We have a moral responsibility to try to buxmax to compete with single moms.

Actually I think I am misunderstanding what betabuxing is, it's not getting on welfare to bleed the system is it? I guess it's giving money to hallways?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back