Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill No one knows anything

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
this FACT bothers me most when normies invoke just world fallacy as they often do. They insist fairness in certain things, then act like they are blackpilled tough love life gurus about the things they admit are unfair. How can anything be fair when people don't even communicate properly? No one understands each other. No one has empathy. Their idea of fairness relies on the stuff they think they know when they don't know shit. FAIRNESS DOESN'T FUCKING EXIST.
This is a large part of why I hate police officers. Their entire job is based on the idea of fairness, that they're doing the "right thing". fucking piggy cunts. fuck laws and rules they're bullshit.

How do you know? :feelshehe:

jk I agree.

E4AE8118 3435 4CFB B5EE D29DF7332021

This is a large part of why I hate police officers. Their entire job is based on the idea of fairness, that they're doing the "right thing". fucking piggy cunts. fuck laws and rules they're bullshit.

People like to pretend they know everything when in fact they know very little.

Also fuck piggies
Pigster

Bring back the work spamming Indari, fuck what the mods say

the police are shitheads man, they take "the right thing" and use it to bust your balls. No morals, just rules and regulations from a bunch of insecure control freak arseholes. Fuck the police, incel lives matter.

If you believe in that you can control every aspect of ur life and that everyone is responsible for everything, you're not an incel.

Clearly you havent been affected socially and economically because of your looks or shit completely out of your control.

I will always remember what @Fontaine said. Sympathy is a rare trait, unless you have suffered you cannot give half a shit about you or understand. Same with cops, they are like every group thats above you, will simply doesnt bother.

Did you get pulled over today :feelskek:

If you believe in that you can control every aspect of ur life and that everyone is responsible for everything, you're not an incel.

Clearly you havent been affected socially and economically because of your looks or shit completely out of your control.

I will always remember what @Fontaine said. Sympathy is a rare trait, unless you have suffered you cannot give half a shit about you or understand. Same with cops, they are like every group thats above you, will simply doesnt bother.

hai iq

Illuminati confirmed

Just dont be a piggy cunt theory