Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion No one knows anyone

MaldireMan0077

MaldireMan0077

Ultimate Virgin Deluxe
★★★★
I have a thing for phsycoligy. Despite getting my ass kicked in phsycoligy in terms of grades, i fucking had a thing for it. I learned quite a bit about the human or living brain. Considering humans are nothing more them animals on top of a fucking food chain. We in a way are predators. We eat from what we hunt or farm. Some go for canibalism. As if mad cow wasnt a bit of there fucking concern. But last night was a uniqe night in phsycoligy because i learned a bit about 2 sides of rape.

Not victims perspective and rapist perspective. But more of the out come if the victim was and wasnt raped. And if its one thing i learned about Earth. It isnt that different from unlucky fuckers in hell. We our selfs are have nots. But at the same time one thing i learned is being a have not fucking sucks if the only thing you want you cant have. To add fuel to the fire people want what they cant have. Just look at gun owners when the goverment anywere in the US try and fails to do a assualt weapons ban. Theyll either annoy the fuck out of anti gun politions or stockpile on guns&ammo. Maybey a NFA item. But then you see another category. Sex and gender rights.

There are two out comes in a American or 1st world womens life. There version of a have not and have. And what is that have? Unacountability. The ability to be irresponsible. And they all start off as the privelege to be irresponsible.
I dont judge as much as them having that privledge as much as what they do with that privledge. But theres a factor that plays into this. Rapists. Most of the time rapists are incels in some degree. They cant get a women to consent but they also dont care to much for our culture.

A rapist is a different form of have not. They know they can never get a women to constent. Better yet theyll see em fuck people who fucked em over or bullyed em or done fucked up things. Even before society sees em for what they are they either get or feel like society fucked em over. Thats also how you get a epidemic of black people in gangs. Or theres other examples, back to the point. They then relize that they have no reason to be morrale (except that if there caught theyll be locked up)
and loose faith in morrales. Now the most common reason for morrales is simply put maintaining a stabily of a society. Or prevent conflicts with other societys. Its probably why we got rules like the no sexualizing minors rule or no praising people in this site. Well more of of avoiding the FBI from minding our buissness when they should be minding there own.

So why did i name this post "No one knows anyone"? Well alot of these rapist when there caught tends to shock people. I was listening (from when i type this post) last night about convicted rapists being interviewed. One thing that was consistent was the fact that people were shocked that they do such a thing. That and they all had patterns of one or two people covering for em wich that was really fucking disturbing. But when it came to pedo preists, parrents were in repeated denial that they would do such a thing. And those parrents stayed like that for years. Its as if the parrents were in denial. People can be oblivious to others for who certian people really be. Infact no one would even suspect me for being who i really am. They got no idea i plan on doing some uniqe ambitions in life. Or that i even like phsycoligy. Or that im on this site. Most people who know me know I really am into 2nd amendment. But they dont even know Im anti feminist or why. They dont know I see hypocrisy in goverment people who are anti nazi. Especially left leaning. But theres people in your lifes too. And you dont really know em.

But in a way im wrong about that. We do know these women in a way. There selective, they want to keep that privlege. And they do stay fraudulent. I personally remember this slightly fat stacy. Her name was Merry. She would complain that men in there 40s would grab her ass. She was 18 at the time when she complain about it. At first i felt sympathy. But as time passed by i saw her for what she really was. She would be all promisquise and shit with shitty people, being all choosy like a picky eater, giving her body to immoral people. Being best freinds with a assistant manager who would make my life hell at work(and knowing about that assistant manager harrassing me). She in a way choose her own suffering. Dealing with "creepy men" as if they were a pest wile rewarding the enemy. She was fraudulent. Those who harrassed her were nothing more then animals fucking over other animals. She isnt any better. Niether were the men grabbing her ass. There both shitty people.

But then you transition to women who were victims of rape. A more extreme case. Deos it really matter? If they werent to suffer they would have had made us suffer. They would have done so without regret, giving the wrong doing people special rewards of there body. Im not saying rape em. Im saying we shouldnt give them our sympathy. Because they would fuck us over in a heart beat. Not all women, more so of those who choose be animals(the majority of American women). The victims may not be a rapist. But i dont see em as any better. Fraudulent and willing to fuck us over. Dont be an antagonist but dont help them either. To them your nothing more them phsycological prey. Some will even lie about fucking you just to get there way. The thing is these fuckers want to be over priveledged. And theyll do there wrongs to keep it that way. You see it when they make fat acceptence for women and not men. You see it when they hate on various media that makes women look more attractive then they are in real life. Infact theyll ignore shitty things happening to women in 2nd and 3rd world countries.

I couldnt make this post without false rape accusations being addressed. A even worse version of what i just addressed. This is the true nature of being 2 faced. To fuck over somone to ones own benifit. There are actually some rare occurences were the women was in the right to make a acusation. I heard some reddit post of a guy being pedo like so a women made a false rape accusation to that guy to preven him from hurting any kiddies. It was 2 years ago i heard that post but 90 percent of the time. Yeah its fucked up. But somthing poped up in my head.

Are we different from others who are not incels. Or are we just have nots? Ask your self this. If you were a chad, would you still have the same thoughts you do now? If a chad became a incel would he still have that chad mindset? Anyone can become anything, Rapsists,neo nazis, charity workers, alcoholics, athletes, cucks, all from the right motivations to be those things. Choices come from motivation. Including wrong doings. Thats why I dont judge. Not because its wrong to judge. But because its usless. If you were a normie who succeded at being one, what would you do? If you somhow turned into a stacy minus the plastic surgery and plus the period power, what would you do? Pride may be what motivates the worst of people. But if we had pride, the very things the chads and stacy have,what would we become? A white mans taliban? A different form of chads? Sigma males? Now one knows eachother. But they dont know them selfs either. Take it from somone who used to be far left and is now right leaning. And for different reason from when he was first right leaning. The morral of this story is, you dont know anyone, not even your self. Its not wrong to judge but its a waste of time.

people do not think man. they only see the consequences.

Who really wrote this?

I’m not reading that shit