Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting No one I interact with gives a shit about me

O

Oli Bomsa

Banned
-
All the people from high school I message, nobody cares

All the people I'm currently with at university? No one cares.

All acquaintances I meet in my life journey remain just that, distant acquaintances who give no fucks whatsoever about me and don't want to ever talk to me or associate with me.

It both fucking hurts and fucking makes me rage so hard that all of this would be so goddamn different if I was good looking.

For most people have very few that truly care about them.

If in my life I could have one waifu who does I will be happy.

Nobody gives a shit about anybody bro. All friendships and relationships between people exist because both parties seek to gain something out of it, human beings are pieces of shit.
Unless you have something that gives you inherent value like a pussy, and even then not much, but that won't save you anyways because you're a man and men are expendable.

For most people have very few that truly care about them.

If in my life I could have one waifu who does I will be happy.
your waifu would only hypothetically care about you because of your white cock
would she actually care about you as a person
you would probably end up going er on her

your waifu would only hypothetically care about you because of your white cock
would she actually care about you as a person
you would probably end up going er on her
he doesn't have a "white cock". Not that I've seen it, but I know what his skin color is

he doesn't have a "white cock". Not that I've seen it, but I know what his skin color is

still man
why do these cucks expect women to magically unconditionally love them like real human beans when in actual fact they love people for lms
mega cope that needs to be eradicated tbqhwu my man

As an incel loneliness is a given. No one will ever love you if you are trucel.

We all relate

still man
why do these cucks expect women to magically unconditionally love them like real human beans when in actual fact they love people for lms
mega cope that needs to be eradicated tbqhwu my man
eh, let him cope
The ancient greeks sucked our cocks, praising us as the most beautiful and noble people on earth. Look up 'Hyperborea' and how the greeks described the people living there to see how much praise they showered "the inferior nerdics" in. You'd be hardpressed to find any med worship in the north, however

eh, let him cope

The ancient greeks sucked our cocks, praising us as the most beautiful and noble people on earth. Look up 'Hyperborea' and how the greeks described the people living there to see how much praise they showered "the inferior nerdics" in. You'd be hardpressed to find any med worship in the north, however
You guys got your asses whooped for centuries by the romans. Literally every civilization of worth came from the Mediterranean and middle east. Northern europeans we're just tribal hanger ons who stole everything from the romans and greeks. Your people we're the equivalents of muslim immigrants that we see today in Europe, invading and cucking the natives. I'll give you one thing, nordics we're good fighters they just lacked discipline.

You guys got your asses whooped for centuries by the romans. Literally every civilization of worth came from the Mediterranean and middle east. Northern europeans we're just tribal hanger ons who stole everything from the romans and greeks. Your people we're the equivalents of muslim immigrants that we see today in Europe, invading and cucking the natives. I'll give you one thing, nordics we're good fighters they just lacked discipline.
I'm not interested in sowing division within the European races/ethnicities.

People become assholes when they hit puberty. That’s what I’ve found out.

All acquaintances I meet in my life journey remain just that, distant acquaintances who give no fucks whatsoever about me and don't want to ever talk to me or associate with me.

It both fucking hurts and fucking makes me rage so hard that all of this would be so goddamn different if I was good looking.
:feelsrope::feelsrope:

Just run religious game, at least then you'd have God on your side while everyone shun you away

You guys got your asses whooped for centuries by the romans.

And then we destroyed them. The Teutons should have erased everyone back then. Romans were even afraid of Teutons with good reason. Teutobochus alone was almost 26 foot tall.

Very few people truly care. If you have good parents they usually will. Men are disposable and women are worshiped.

You have to look for people that do care then.

Same boat, it kills me on the inside every day

The only people who give a shit about me are those that feel obligated to, and even then they can’t truly connect with me

brutal noonegivesashit pill. this world is trash