Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal No one gives a shit about you

P

PastillaNegra

Banned
-
No one fucking cares about how you fucking feel you silly cunt, not even your fucking therapist cares you nigger, your therapist is just there to fucking listen to you and get paid, nothing else.
No one fucking cares that you are sad.
No one fucking cares that you are lonely.
No one fucking cares that you are depressed.
No one even fucking cares that you're emotionally broken.
You're genetic garbage, you weren't meant to reproduce.
Your only purpose on in society is to fucking pay money into the system to fund Stacies 4th abortion this year and Chad's contraception. Other than that, no one fucking cares. The only point of therapy is to get you back to feeling OK so you can go back to paying into the shitty system that supports the cancerous ulcer of humanity. They do not care about the source of your fucking suffering as long as you continue to support the shitty society you belong to. Feeding you the same bullshit of "hard work pays off" and when you are finally
"successful" you realise that money doesn't change anything, except now you're paying even more money to support the shitty society that doesn't give a fuck about you.
Society is a joke set on convincing you to support others' happiness when others wouldn't even dare to look at you twice because you're subhuman scum.
You will end up roping or as a betabuxx with a used up roastie while getting cucked by chad.

99% Your life was decided when the sperm entered the egg, stop coping with muh i can work hard or looksmax , winners / chads are BORN .
if you're reading this, you're a failure , idc if ur a fakecel , lurker or whatever u still ended up here you fucking loser, kys .

You'll never be NT , and the reason you're non-nt is cause ur genetic garbage that was ostracized during childhood , stop coping.

You'll never break a young innocent girls hymen. If you ascend you might get dead sex with a roastie

No one fucking cares or even knows about your fucking pathetic existence. You could die tomorrow and no one would give a shit except your mother maybe

Last edited:
800px-Blackpillmeme335.png

This image is the pinnacle of blackpill. There is no refuting, there is no coping or arguing, you're either exactly the type of guy this is targeted at, or a normie and Chad.

Dragonballcel

FBI cares about you dont worry :feelsLSD:

Not even my parents give a shit, and I don’t give a fuck about them.

They chopped off half my cock so the hospital could sell it as facecream to wrinkly, old roasties with the belief it would protect roasties from HIV.

Society is designed to take from men to give to women. Nobody cares that you have nothing because you’re not supposed to have anything. Everything you think you own, even your own body, belongs to women.

I hope the black pill spreads and we all revolt against the system :smonk:

This image is the ender of copes, if I ever feel the need to take the red pill I will look at this. Its the ultimate reminder of what separates human chads from subhuman incels

brutal mang... Well, with money atleast I can buy cope
JFL at how cucked we are for literally existing

so over mang

I know that. I don't need a reminder lol.

No one fucking cares about how you fucking feel you silly cunt, not even your fucking therapist cares you nigger, your therapist is just there to fucking listen to you and get paid, nothing else.
Your only purpose on in society is to fucking pay money into the system to fund Stacies 4th abortion this year and Chad's contraception. Other than that, no one fucking cares. The only point of therapy is to get you back to feeling OK so you can go back to paying into the shitty system that supports the cancerous ulcer of humanity. They do not care about the source of your fucking suffering as long as you continue to support the shitty society you belong to. Feeding you the same bullshit of "hard work pays off" and when you are finally
"successful" you realise that money doesn't change anything, except now you're paying even more money to support the shitty society that doesn't give a fuck about you.
Society is a joke set on convincing you to support others' happiness when others wouldn't even dare to look at you twice because you're subhuman scum.
You will end up roping or as a betabuxx with a used up roastie while getting cucked by chad.

99% Your life was decided when the sperm entered the egg, stop coping with muh i can work hard or looksmax , winners / chads are BORN .
if you're reading this, you're a failure , idc if ur a fakecel , lurker or whatever u still ended up here you fucking loser, kys .

You'll never be NT , and the reason you're non-nt is cause ur genetic garbage that was ostracized during childhood , stop coping.

You'll never break a young innocent girls hymen. If you ascend you might get dead sex with a roastie

No one fucking cares or even knows about your fucking pathetic existence. You could die tomorrow and no one would give a shit except your mother maybe
Speak to yourself you defeatist subhuman, muh you have shit genetics.

Idc if others care abt me, i am a misanthrope myself.

I will mog 99.9999% of men

I most definitely read all that, mang :feelsEhh:

No one cares abt me

Society wants me to be a good slave, keep wagieing and be a meat shield slave for muh precious women.

op you are right still, a lot of "incels" will ascend with a roastie

My family cares about me.

Trust in Jesus.

That's true that's pretty true that's true that's true

No one cares, not even other incels, because we’re living our own experience. The only way to move forward is to try and reach a point of acceptance about your life and what you’re doing. But it’s not easy, as rage and depression aren’t going away.

Brutally based.

brootal, wish my cock was 8inches so i could have bypassed my inceldom :feelsrope:

Thats why you gotta ooga booga max

go to the gym, get off this forum

Gorillachad
\

become the gorilla chad.

Last edited:
:feelsrope:

Last edited:
Can’t wait for the collapse

"All I wanna say is they don't really care about us"

GET ME OUT OF HERE

Why do youngcels think a used up roastie will magically appear in a decade or two? Nothing female wants me!

Our feelings and suffering is meaningless, but trannies, spoiled foids and murdering illegal immigrants etc?

Love and help them! :soy::foidSoy::foidSoy::soy::feelsclown:

Last edited:
Our feelings and suffering is meaningless
Yeah nobody gives a shit. Plus why tf would I fuck a washed-up roastie? I want and deserve a prime, nordic blonde virgin stacey (age 18-21).

I don't care too :feelsjuice:

Yeah nobody gives a shit. Plus why tf would I fuck a washed-up roastie? I want and deserve a prime, nordic blonde virgin stacey (age 18-21).

Well yes, it's biological fact that older women go dry downstairs and no longer want sex anyway, unless they can get young chads.

Men would prefer a young, more attractive female who is full of eggs.

But incels are told to become rich, be patient and set their sights on sub 5 used up menopausal single mothers who wouldn't want them anyway. :feelsclown: