Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal No one gives a shit about you

you will suffer in silence, it's over

Don't know how to handle this blackpill ngl

I don't care if they dont care, I'll kill one in gta 5 if needed

Already knew it. We're just slaves for the privileged ones. I know that many of us would sacrifice the rest in order to ascend.

We're like dogshit on the street, "eww fuck I've stepped in shit".:foidSoy:

My family cares about me.
Our parents brought us into this world - an act of evil of the highest order.

At least some of them don't abuse us afterwards, which is good but doesn't make up for it. A sincere apology would be nice.

No one fucking cares about how you fucking feel you silly cunt, not even your fucking therapist cares you nigger, your therapist is just there to fucking listen to you and get paid, nothing else.
No one fucking cares that you are sad.
No one fucking cares that you are lonely.
No one fucking cares that you are depressed.
No one even fucking cares that you're emotionally broken.
You're genetic garbage, you weren't meant to reproduce.
Your only purpose on in society is to fucking pay money into the system to fund Stacies 4th abortion this year and Chad's contraception. Other than that, no one fucking cares. The only point of therapy is to get you back to feeling OK so you can go back to paying into the shitty system that supports the cancerous ulcer of humanity. They do not care about the source of your fucking suffering as long as you continue to support the shitty society you belong to. Feeding you the same bullshit of "hard work pays off" and when you are finally
"successful" you realise that money doesn't change anything, except now you're paying even more money to support the shitty society that doesn't give a fuck about you.
Society is a joke set on convincing you to support others' happiness when others wouldn't even dare to look at you twice because you're subhuman scum.
You will end up roping or as a betabuxx with a used up roastie while getting cucked by chad.

99% Your life was decided when the sperm entered the egg, stop coping with muh i can work hard or looksmax , winners / chads are BORN .
if you're reading this, you're a failure , idc if ur a fakecel , lurker or whatever u still ended up here you fucking loser, kys .

You'll never be NT , and the reason you're non-nt is cause ur genetic garbage that was ostracized during childhood , stop coping.

You'll never break a young innocent girls hymen. If you ascend you might get dead sex with a roastie

No one fucking cares or even knows about your fucking pathetic existence. You could die tomorrow and no one would give a shit except your mother maybe
:feelsahh:

"The world doesn't hate you, it just doesn't care"
-Someone, idk.

water is wet

Nobody cares, true. It is still dumb because none of us care. Don't take no moral high ground.
At least they "fool around". We are too ugly for that.

i am here. I care

No one fucking cares about how you fucking feel you silly cunt, not even your fucking therapist cares you nigger, your therapist is just there to fucking listen to you and get paid, nothing else.
Your only purpose on in society is to fucking pay money into the system to fund Stacies 4th abortion this year and Chad's contraception. Other than that, no one fucking cares. The only point of therapy is to get you back to feeling OK so you can go back to paying into the shitty system that supports the cancerous ulcer of humanity. They do not care about the source of your fucking suffering as long as you continue to support the shitty society you belong to. Feeding you the same bullshit of "hard work pays off" and when you are finally
"successful" you realise that money doesn't change anything, except now you're paying even more money to support the shitty society that doesn't give a fuck about you.
Society is a joke set on convincing you to support others' happiness when others wouldn't even dare to look at you twice because you're subhuman scum.
You will end up roping or as a betabuxx with a used up roastie while getting cucked by chad.

99% Your life was decided when the sperm entered the egg, stop coping with muh i can work hard or looksmax , winners / chads are BORN .
if you're reading this, you're a failure , idc if ur a fakecel , lurker or whatever u still ended up here you fucking loser, kys .

You'll never be NT , and the reason you're non-nt is cause ur genetic garbage that was ostracized during childhood , stop coping.

You'll never break a young innocent girls hymen. If you ascend you might get dead sex with a roastie

No one fucking cares or even knows about your fucking pathetic existence. You could die tomorrow and no one would give a shit except your mother maybe
Beautifully brutal and obviously straight from the heart:yes::yes::feelsrope::feelsrope:.

Not even my parents give a shit, and I don’t give a fuck about them.

They chopped off half my cock so the hospital could sell it as facecream to wrinkly, old roasties with the belief it would protect roasties from HIV.

Society is designed to take from men to give to women. Nobody cares that you have nothing because you’re not supposed to have anything. Everything you think you own, even your own body, belongs to women.

Fucking brutal, not even a year old and already losing a piece of your cock to this fucked society.

Nearly happened to me too. Somehow my mom had enough sense NOT to let the doctors chop my foreskin off. But it still nearly happened, because the doctors wanted to do it.

That is the first and ultimate cuck.

The last and ultimate cuck is what happened in Ukraine.

From cradle to grave, fucking brutal.

Based and this is why the best thing an incel can strive for is to leech as much as he can and give as little back to this society as possible.

Fuck the West and all the cunts in it. Leech, leech, and leech, then LEAVE.

Our parents brought us into this world - an act of evil of the highest order.

At least some of them don't abuse us afterwards, which is good but doesn't make up for it. A sincere apology would be nice.

The ones who'd force you to pay rent are the worst. We pay for our existence with our mental health each and every day as is.

finally some realtalk

36302.jpg

we all know what needs to be done in this shitty society that only supports degenerates
Seung Hui Cho! The true alpha male. A proficient killer as well. An incel soldier worthy of his own movie.

This post and the comment below, with the athlete kissing his girl, is like that pessimistic thought you always had but never knew how to explain rationally.

I care for other brocels, but yeah, society doesn't give a shit about us.

Brutal talk, really good stuff.

I wa
Well yes, it's biological fact that older women go dry downstairs and no longer want sex anyway, unless they can get young chads.

Men would prefer a young, more attractive female who is full of eggs.

But incels are told to become rich, be patient and set their sights on sub 5 used up menopausal single mothers who wouldn't want them anyway. :feelsclown:

Men need to start demanding young virgins only

Fucking brutal, not even a year old and already losing a piece of your cock to this fucked society.

Nearly happened to me too. Somehow my mom had enough sense NOT to let the doctors chop my foreskin off. But it still nearly happened, because the doctors wanted to do it.

That is the first and ultimate cuck.

The last and ultimate cuck is what happened in Ukraine.

From cradle to grave, fucking brutal.
Any moment you have to rely on another human being is a moment you will be disappointed. That includes infancy.

shia LaBeouf GIF

I knew a girl in highschool who was molusted by her adoptive, pastor father. Dude adopted a young girl just to get his rocks off cuz I guess his wife wasn’t cutting it. Imagine that being your fucking life. The betrayal of humans never ceases. You can’t escape their sociopathy until you are a grown man capable of governing yourself, and even then. Not that it matters, it is already too late. You have been corrupted by humanity.