Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

No one gives a shit about france

P

PrestonYnot-

Banned
-
I rarley come across articles or studies or anything in general about france despite its huge size and population

Probably because they don't have many English speakers tbh

France has been in a steady decline since the death of Louis XIV. (Napoleon was just a temporary respite.)

Probably because they don't have many English speakers tbh
They do have English classes from a young age.
OP doesn't hear from France because he just doesn't look for it.
That's like saying I don't hear about Thailand therefore Thailand doesn't exist and is meaningless and nothing happens there.
And France definitely contributes to science, maybe not dating statistics but regular science yes.

fuck french "people"

main-qimg-736190010ae0b0e25d245f58841b6fc6

Good thread. I fully support the idea of hating French "" people ""

Brutal currypill, they are at the bottom of the chart like usual.

Also, blacks aren’t even on this chart. Wonder what that means.

What do you want to know? if you're looking for race dating statistics forget about it, they include everyone who has a french nationality as french so they merge mohammed, bobakar with francois and jeremy.
France seems to be giga cucked tbh. Banning of paternity tests, uncontrolled immigration, yellow vest movements, French people a minority in many neighborhoods. Faggot rights etc etc.

I like France actually and there are a number of French writers or historical figures that I respect. :feelsjuice:

France has a pretty based history. The French Revolution is next level and gives me hope that the globohomo will be overthrown one day

France has a pretty based history. The French Revolution is next level and gives me hope that the globohomo will be overthrown one day
Sooner than most realize. :feelsjuice:

France as a country does not exist.
France is just the name of a province in Africa

Except For French People.

French foids are hot