Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

no one cares about your sadness, but enough is enough

Zaphod2.0

Zaphod2.0

Recruit
★★★★
no matter how sad you say you are, your melancholy, no matter if you will kill yourself...Notice that in all media they only show us as terrorists, they only show our "hate words", now see if they show how sad we are, show that we need a hug.
They are only interested in your hate speech so they can have a reason to hate:feelsree::feelsree:

I don't hate, it's just simply over

Look for media articles on loneliness, almost always the editorial photos are of women.

none of them show the consequence that led an individual to extremism

I cannot accept blackpill, I need to keep the cope and hopes that one day it will happen, one day I will experience the things I was deprived of having him as a human being

There is no "us". There is no "we".
I'm a 31yo khhv perma virgin loner incel but I have nothing in common with 80% of the edgy retards here.
I'm only here for the 20% of people who are halfway decent humans. Sadly, alot of them got banned :x

I'm a 31yo khhv perma virgin loner incel but I have nothing in common with 80% of the edgy retards here.
I'm only here for the 20% of people who are halfway decent humans. Sadly, alot of them got banned :x
This is the point I am trying to make.
Just look at those "incels" who idolize the ER, they are billed as the majority by the media.:feelsree:

They never talk about the loneliness epidemic effecting young men and all the suicides. All articles are about fags, women right's and some wars in god forsaken countries. Fuck the west.

Bildschirmfoto 2022 01 16 um 164857

who are mostly edgy retards
now, see if any lone autistic incel shows up?! it doesn't. it's always the same generalized pattern of terrorist incel.:feelsree:

For real, I thought I was one of the only people who had this opinion. Seriously, I fucking hate Normies and IT, but goddamn are there some degenerate losers on here.

Ouch