Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel No one accepted me to their nerd/board game stuff

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
In high school even the nerds bullied/ostracized me and didn’t let me enter their D&d games ,I had really low grades

:lul::lul::lul:

In high school even the nerds bullied/ostracized me and didn’t let me enter their D&d games ,I had really low grades

They can be elitist pricks sometimes. Only one of the nerds talked to me because rest of them considered me stupid.

Being ostracised and excluded for the majority of, if not all of your upbringing is normal. You should be feeling optimistic about the future. Stop being resentful and hating us normal folk :smonk:

Last edited:
The entire DND club was filled with asian foids who never played with me too buddy, table top games are for losers anyways:feelsokman: i'm sorry to hear that tho you deserve better, hope you found some nice dnd playing frens

D & D is no longer exclusively nerds. I know several high tier chadlites with active sex lived that play it. We can’t have anything

D & D is no longer exclusively nerds. I know several high tier chadlites with active sex lived that play it. We can’t have anything
What’s a high tier chadlite?

incel trait = you're not accepted in any clique

Nobody accepted me, Not even niggas who were similarly ugly but tall

D&D is objectively nerdy as fuck. Let's not pretend otherwise. I've never played it myself since I'm not actually one of those nerds.

Same experience man. I'm the perpetual ghost/black sheep that never fits in anywhere (except maybe here).

D&D is objectively nerdy as fuck. Let's not pretend otherwise. I've never played it myself since I'm not actually one of those nerds.
It's nerdy af, normies who play board games usually play quick shit like UNO or the French naipes because they are quick, fun and simple games.

The longer the board game, the more incels there are at the table :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

I have a classmate (outsider like me) and we played board games with my frend. But he was so weird, he he showed us the new game mechanics only when he needed it and he showed us the instructions (this time it was "Catan"
. When I pointed it out to him, me and my (already an ex-frend, he fell into a n0rmic environment and stopped contacting me) were thrown out of his house :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. He really was a weird dude
Even nerf has a d&d blasters nowdays

Last edited:
They can be elitist pricks sometimes. Only one of the nerds talked to me because rest of them considered me stupid.
Yeah same
Being ostracised and excluded for the majority of, if not all of your upbringing is normal. You should be feeling optimistic about the future. Stop being resentful and hating us normal folk :smonk:
Get the fuck out of here normie faggot
The entire DND club was filled with asian foids who never played with me too buddy, table top games are for losers anyways:feelsokman: i'm sorry to hear that tho you deserve better, hope you found some nice dnd playing frens
No I still didn’t found any :feelsbadman:
incel trait = you're not accepted in any clique
This is me

:smonk: