Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity No. of school shootings stopped by foids: 0 (IT won't touch this)

sneed (not chuck)

sneed (not chuck)

Banned
-
When a school shooter strikes, everybody is an individual and they have the choice to free, flee, or fight. Needless to say, the one who fights is the most noble because they risk their lives to save others. This is why we condemn the Uvalde police. They were unable to do the brave thing for the sake of children.

Pray tell, why has NO school shooting EVER been stopped by a female? There have been several cases of students stopping school shootings by tackling the shooter. Find me a case of a female tackling a student with a gun. I'll wait. I can find countless cases of men doing it.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSH8pWi0gR0

Here's a dude who died doing it. Fat as fuck.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VY0lICg6aIc

Facts are facts. Women are the weaker sex and when danger strikes they SCRAM. A woman will never lay her life on the line for you, but for many men its instinct to risk their lives for complete strangers.

Some school shootings could’ve been prevented if people weren’t fucking savage degenerate bullies.

Last edited:
It goes beyond school shootings. Just mass shootings in general. Even during the Christchurch Massacre. Not one woman stood up to him. It was only the men who fought back.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnbElwVRUT4

• but the gunman's bigger than women!

He's holding a fucking gun. It's the great equalizer. It doesn't matter if you're the size of a quarterback. When you're shot in the head, its over. When the other person has a gun, it doesn't matter what your size is anymore.

If normies cares about school shootings so much then ar-15s would've banned long ago

ok38-png.706144

ok39-png.706146

ok37-png.706142

St Louis school shooting suspect Orlando Harris’ had ‘intended targets’ and history of mental health issues​

School_Shooting_St_Louis_93722.jpg

biblically women need to be protected because they cant get a job or fight, i think this is good BUT ONLY IF SOCIETY DOESNT PRETEND THE OPPOSITE ITS TRUE

6-year-old who shot his teacher allegedly choked another and threatened students, attorney says​

The 6-year-old boy who shot his first-grade teacher in a Virginia school had a history of disturbing behavior, including cursing at staff members, trying to whip students with his belt and choking a teacher, according to a legal notice sent to the school board.

The allegations were detailed in a January 24 legal notice by attorney Diane Toscano, who sent the letter to the Newport News School Board to inform officials of a lawsuit her client, teacher Abigail Zwerner, plans to file against administrators at Richneck Elementary School.

The student shot and wounded Zwerner on January 6, leaving her critically injured from a bullet that struck her chest. She was released from the hospital more than a week after the shooting.

The child displayed some warning signs of violence, according to instances described by Toscano in the legal notice. The student’s family said previously the child has a disability.

Parker resigned on January 25, nearly three weeks after the shooting and one day after the legal notice was sent to the school board. CNN reached out to Parker for comment on Tuesday but did not immediately receive a response.

Following the shooting, the school closed for roughly three weeks and returned with added security measures including metal detectors and clear backpacks.

The response from the district was swift, with the school board voting to oust Superintendent Dr. George Parker III. Briana Foster Newton, the former principal at Richneck Elementary School, was reassigned to another location, but the district did not say where.

Pamela Branch, an attorney for Newton, has said the former principal was not aware of the gun at the school.

“The fact of the matter is that those who were aware that the student may have had a gun on the premises that day did not report this to Mrs. Newton at all,” Branch said.

The school district told CNN previously that it could not comment on whether Newton or anyone else was made aware of a potential gun on campus because that is part of an ongoing investigation.

It’s common knowledge even to normies that women are the weaker sex kek

I wouldn’t risk my life to save my fellow classmates, or anyone for that matter.

This world sucks and everyone in it is evil except for me. Why would I let the world lose its only good soul to save some sociopathic normies?

Women are the only gender that only have a record of starting mass shootings:feelsthink:.

I wouldn’t risk my life to save my fellow classmates, or anyone for that matter.

This world sucks and everyone in it is evil except for me. Why would I let the world lose its only good soul to save some sociopathic normies?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back