Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

No, not all incels harm animals,

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/uddc8p/they_wont_spare_even_animals/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

2E6964DF BB7B 4EA5 93F8 01D960A592D6

No, not all incels harm animals, fuck of with your cherrypicking. There were a bunch of dudes including myself that were against the dude who posted the animal abuse video but of course them feminists refuse to talk about the replies to the post.

You get sexually people that harm animals too so fuck off, feminists.

not all incels harm animals​

no incel do it

Who cares? Almost everyone eats meat anyways

I eat meat because I need to live. That isn’t the same as someone harming animals just for fun and it isn’t me killing the animals for the food anyway, I’m just a dude living.

I eat meat because I need to live. That isn’t the same as someone harming animals just for fun and it isn’t me killing the animals for the food anyway, I’m just a dude living.
No, you don't need meat to live, I already explained it to you.

You are taking animals lives for your pleasure by eating them and so I am. I, and most people, see no issue with it.

Just don't try to act as if you are moral superior to those who harm animals

I mean, what do you expect from a propaganda machine? This is how it work every time someone wants to dehumanize another group - take the worst anecdote, imply that it's a widespread trend.

I’ve never seen anyone on here bragging about abusing animals.

Do you eat meat? Just wondering. And as for your second reply in the thread, I have a friend who got side effects when he tried to stop eating meat and not sure if I would be prone to them or not.

Do you eat meat? Just wondering. And as for your second reply in the thread, I have a friend who got side effects when he tried to stop eating meat and not sure if I would be prone to them or not.
Yes, I do.

Your friend does not represent the whole world

Well, not sure if he meant side effects but he did say he felt sick when he stopped eating meat.

The most I’ve hurt an animal is like a mosquito or ant, if you even wanna count them as animals.
Why would incels hurt animals? our beef is with other humans:feelshaha:

“Muh I bet evil inkel kills puppies :soy::soy: