Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR No motivation to archieve anything anymore

lonelycurry26

lonelycurry26

Self-banned
-
I am the son of asian parents, so the expectations are very high. I am responsible for archieving every possible retarded asian goal you can think of. You know: have high status in the asian community, archieve extra shit like being very good in some hobby and of course making a lot of money

The thing is: I have no energy anymore. I have no motivation and drive anymore. It is not that i dont want to but my brain just doesnt want to put any effort into anything and seriously just want to LDAR. I think i would have to take some medicine or some type of booster to actually change something biologically so that my brain says "Alright, i am feeling normal now. Lets do it".

Of course this is because of the crippling lonliness my 26 year old virgin ass experienced and is still experiencing. And not only that but also the shit treatment i have to endure from other humans. Adults behave like fucking children around me, pointing fingers at me, laughing behind my back because of the way i look (even boomers). Co-workers think i cant see that they find me funny looking. Women of course think i am a joke with my short height and bald head. All the stress has already given me some white hairs here and there.

All these things mixed together become a giant burden that will suck every mans energy dry. My parents are also very nagging, constantly comparing me to some asian roasties (who dont have any problems besides their studys and date Mandingos).

EhU7fGiX0Ac4YXs

I think i am two steps away from roping. I feel like a Zombie.My brain is rotting and i am becoming dumber and dumber. Totally defeated and sucked dry by this evil world.

Last edited:
The biggest motivation in a man's life is his sex drive, his desire to be wanted, and his desire to have companionship, it's the only reason why men do anything. Without all three there is no motivation, or motivation simply just reduces down to wanting to keep a roof over one's own head. :feelsjuice:

I am in exactly the same boat bro. I'm a 24 yr old currycel in the UK. I can relate to every word you said. I haven't had a proper friend to call mine for about 9 years now. I had a lot of potential to studymaxx in my younger years (top of the class almost every time), but depression has really rotted my mind. I couldn't focus on my studies; not when it was a struggle just to get up every morning and get to class - that alone took up all my energy for the day...

Then there's the funny looks I get everywhere, being called ugly on the street, called ugly by parents and sister, being called ugly at school. I can't shake this word from my psyche; everything that I do in life is intrinsically tied in to the word "ugly". Yeah, I could get up and go to the gym tomorrow morning; but I'll still be ugly. I could study and get into university; but I'll still be ugly. I could master a hobby or sport; but it won't matter in the end because I'll still look into the mirror and be disgusted and saddened by what I see. When I was good at studying no one ever showed me any respect - all I got was being told that I don't matter because I'm ugly. To be honest, I can handle any insult that's been thrown at me (being racially abused, being called a loser, being called lazy, etc) and I can just laugh it off, but being called ugly triggers me so bad, it enrages me because it's ruined any sort of potential I've had in life - it's killed me. That word has killed me, brocel. I'm done.

My only motivations to stay alive are learn how draw, get drunk, eat good food, sleep and move out to the northeast Brazil where there isn't cold as fuck.
I will also start hitting the gym so my health gets a little bit better.

Op, you should worry about make money enough to survive before your parents die. That is the only thing an incel should worry about.

its over for

archieve​

cels

I am in exactly the same boat bro. I'm a 24 yr old currycel in the UK. I can relate to every word you said. I haven't had a proper friend to call mine for about 9 years now. I had a lot of potential to studymaxx in my younger years (top of the class almost every time), but depression has really rotted my mind. I couldn't focus on my studies; not when it was a struggle just to get up every morning and get to class - that alone took up all my energy for the day...

Then there's the funny looks I get everywhere, being called ugly on the street, called ugly by parents and sister, being called ugly at school. I can't shake this word from my psyche; everything that I do in life is intrinsically tied in to the word "ugly". Yeah, I could get up and go to the gym tomorrow morning; but I'll still be ugly. I could study and get into university; but I'll still be ugly. I could master a hobby or sport; but it won't matter in the end because I'll still look into the mirror and be disgusted and saddened by what I see. When I was good at studying no one ever showed me any respect - all I got was being told that I don't matter because I'm ugly. To be honest, I can handle any insult that's been thrown at me (being racially abused, being called a loser, being called lazy, etc) and I can just laugh it off, but being called ugly triggers me so bad, it enrages me because it's ruined any sort of potential I've had in life - it's killed me. That word has killed me, brocel. I'm done.
:feelsbadman::feelsrope:

Damn. These things shape a man. We didnt want to end up this way, but we are humans with feelings too, not fucking Robots. They always expect men to be like Robots who can take insults, not complain and just go and be productive. Even parents think like this about their indian son. At the end your task is to be productive and make money.

Damn. These things shape a man. We didnt want to end up this way, but we are humans with feelings too, not fucking Robots. They always expect men to be like Robots who can take insults, not complain and just go and be productive. Even parents think like this about their indian son. At the end your task is to be productive and make money.

100% man. Indian parents don't give a fuck about their son's mental health or social life, just keep studying so you can make money son! That's all that fucking matters!

Cold and hunger are pretty good motivators to go to work.

I was in the same situation, these things helped me a bit: smoking cigarettes, going to prostitutes, venting to real life friends, seeing how truecels like diocel and proudweeb deal with their situation, avoiding going outside if there is no purpose and there are many people...

Listen man you have to finish your studies, this is really important otherwise it will become much worse

But in the end I accepted my fate that I will either marry some curry bitch with an arranged marriage or visiting prostitutes and never marry

My only motivations to stay alive are learn how draw, get drunk, eat good food, sleep and move out to the northeast Brazil where there isn't cold as fuck.
I will also start hitting the gym so my health gets a little bit better.

Op, you should worry about make money enough to survive before your parents die. That is the only thing an incel should worry about.
Do you want to come to this shit hole because of the cold?

Do you want to come to this shit hole because of the cold?
I want live where the sun shines bright all the year and I don't need suffer with 4°C or -2°C like I'm facing every single year.
I'm even think starting work with IT or anything that I can find a home office job that pay around 3000-4000 BRL so I can already move to one of my dream cities.

Spite of all problems I love my country and love the northeast because I can pay 250 brl of rent or pay only 300K BRL to buy a small property that will be enough to a single man like me live comfortably.

It's over for us curries. All we can do is farm shekels and cope.

The biggest motivation in a man's life is his sex drive, his desire to be wanted, and his desire to have companionship, it's the only reason why men do anything. Without all three there is no motivation, or motivation simply just reduces down to wanting to keep a roof over one's own head. :feelsjuice:
This is probably true for other men but I'm simply too high IQ to fall in that trap.

If something is hard to achieve and can be lost at any time it is not worth having. This is the simple motto of my life.

I would rather tackle my loneliness head on and fully immserve myself in it than endlessly running in a hamster wheel to avoid it.

How NPCs and normies like that kind of life is beyond me. :feelsseriously: