Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

No morning woods/ low T (need help)

2023_dutchcel

2023_dutchcel

Greycel
I have not gotten morning wood for weeks now going on to months. Also, I am tired all the time even if I sleep around 9 hours consistently. I’m convinced my testosterone levels have to be super low.

I want to go to doctor but my anxiety keeps me from just going there and saying “hey I think the hormone that makes me a man is low”. What can I say to him that will make him think my T is low and say “let’s run a blood test”.

I really dread going to the doctor but I have to at this point.

I have not gotten morning wood for weeks now going on to months. Also, I am tired all the time even if I sleep around 9 hours consistently. I’m convinced my testosterone levels have to be super low.

I want to go to doctor but my anxiety keeps me from just going there and saying “hey I think the hormone that makes me a man is low”. What can I say to him that will make him think my T is low and say “let’s run a blood test”.

I really dread going to the doctor but I have to at this point.
You should go to a doctor anyway, as low T has more long term negative effects on your health than the sexual department.

Drink soymilk

Exercise and stop jacking off

go to the doctors man, call in and tell them what you issue is and that it's urgent

actually its a good thing no foid to fk anyways

Go to a health spa or clinic.
Urology or doctor will kick you around for awhile.

"rot op kut, neem een paracetemol"