Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting No more videos.

Grotesque

Grotesque

38 Year Old Virgin.
-
Females sent crisis services to my house. Officer Chad and Social Worker Female With Obligatory Nose Ring asking the pathetic virgin if he's gonna kill himself because of videos. Smh.

Fuck the system. How did they know in the first place? They were watching you? Someone in real life reported you? I wonder the logistics of how this works.

@Indari had similar shit happen to him, IIRC.

Why doesn't anyone of them succ your dick? It would keep your mouth shut for at least a month.

Fuck the system. How did they know in the first place? They were watching you? Someone in real life reported you? I wonder the logistics of how this works.

@Indari had similar shit happen to him, IIRC.
I know that a certain female that I cannot name knows of my posts here as of yesterday.

that’s harsh

im scared to post here now

jfl at this world

Officer Chad and Social Worker Female With Obligatory Nose Ring
WyiJXb3.gif

CM9w.gif

NOOO. Cucked government leave grotesque alone!!!

what?

elab
A handsome burly cop, a male social worker and a female social worker came to my door.

The male social worker asked if I was ok, etc... and noted they were worried after someone reported my videos. The cop was playing good cop. The female said nothing and stared at me in disgust followed by playing on her phone, like all females in history have acted around me.

Did you delete all your videos?

Females sent crisis services to my house. Officer Chad and Social Worker Female With Obligatory Nose Ring asking the pathetic virgin if he's gonna kill himself because of videos. Smh.

I think you are missing the point I see a lot of people asking - HOW THE FUCK DID THEY KNOW IT WAS YOU?

Unless you were some moron posting videos where you state where you live or show your surroundings there's no way anybody could figure out it was you who made posts on this site or online

I think you are missing the point I see a lot of people asking - HOW THE FUCK DID THEY KNOW IT WAS YOU?

Unless you were some moron posting videos where you state where you live or show your surroundings there's no way anybody could figure out it was you who made posts on this site or online
He showed his face in all of his videos, if that means anything.

He showed his face in all of his videos, if that means anything.
My god a literal retard in our midst - "hello there world, here's my face, btw I can't get laid and I often associate with other men like myself, many of whom speak about suicide and killing other people"

Nope, nothing wrong here, nothing that could be problematic at all, I make youtube videos using fucking TTS (Text to Speech) software and screenshots and I'm still worried i'll get doxxed, this guy is making videos featuring his actual voice and face and it never crossed his mind it might lead to something like this lol.

I don't care about getting doxxed, there is no life here that can be ruined.

It's because I now know my alabastrine pixie princess has just been trying to help and protect me the entire time, and I'm horrible vermin shit...

I'm getting my account here deleted. Sorry.

there is no life here that can be ruined.
Protip, there's a cap on how good someones life can get, there is literally no cap on suffering, your life can get increasingly worse indefinitely until the day you die. Anyone who thinks their shitty life can't be "ruined" any further because its "already bad" is extremely naive.

Bro they're on to us. They watch everything we do and listen to everything we say.

A handsome burly cop, a male social worker and a female social worker came to my door.

The male social worker asked if I was ok, etc... and noted they were worried after someone reported my videos. The cop was playing good cop. The female said nothing and stared at me in disgust followed by playing on her phone, like all females in history have acted around me.
you called her a cunt right?

Last edited:
Such BS. I never got a suicidal vibe from your videos. They try to take the one outlet guys have. They fear us, and for good reason.

fucking hell, I really liked your videos and posts here. Don't let them win man. Use an alt if you need to

Last edited:
Unlucky, the chance of this happening was very low.

posting videos with your face in them was stupid and going full ragecel on your roastie therapists was overwhelmingly stupid

how come they can force you to quit?

Protip, there's a cap on how good someones life can get, there is literally no cap on suffering, your life can get increasingly worse indefinitely until the day you die. Anyone who thinks their shitty life can't be "ruined" any further because its "already bad" is extremely naive.
high iq post

LOL at this dumbass oldcel

How about you don’t delete your account so everyone can enjoy your online company (unless you want to)? Just follow the bare minimum rules to avoid this incident again.

My god a literal retard in our midst - "hello there world, here's my face, btw I can't get laid and I often associate with other men like myself, many of whom speak about suicide and killing other people"

Nope, nothing wrong here, nothing that could be problematic at all, I make youtube videos using fucking TTS (Text to Speech) software and screenshots and I'm still worried i'll get doxxed, this guy is making videos featuring his actual voice and face and it never crossed his mind it might lead to something like this lol.
Sad that we have to be so secretive of our ways and beliefs yet faggot child molestors can roam the streets in the middle of the day.

Sad that we have to be so secretive of our ways and beliefs yet faggot child molestors can roam the streets in the middle of the day.
No I can't

How about you don’t delete your account so everyone can enjoy your online company (unless you want to)? Just follow the bare minimum rules to avoid this incident again.
I can't control myself because I am an autistic retard.

I don't think there's any minimum rules now, I'm on watch constantly and I deserve to be thrown in prison and raped by large angry niggers followed by a daily acid face wash for my deplorable behavior.

RIP grotesque

whats your YT channel?, i wanna watch your videos xD

I can't control myself because I am an autistic retard.

I don't think there's any minimum rules now, I'm on watch constantly and I deserve to be thrown in prison and raped by large angry niggers followed by a daily acid face wash for my deplorable behavior.
if normies had their way

Fuck the government, police, law, and IRS. They're pretty much the normie enforcers.

They might be able to track your IP, use a strong VPN too.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back