Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel No more studying is lifefuel in itself

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
I just hate studying. So going to work or NEET is lifefuel in itself. Seeing that I no longer need to do exams and tests is lifefuel in itself. Maybe during my free time I can watch some other shit or take up a hobby or something.

@Transecnded Truecel

you keep making the same threads

@Transcended Trucel

@Intellau_Celistic

ig im just pissed that he got his degree while I failed
it's common to pass degrees, every single ohe of my classmates passed, so why wouldn't I? some of them are already in master's already

NO NO CONTRIBUTE TO SOYCIETY!!!:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

it's common to pass degrees, every single ohe of my classmates passed, so why wouldn't I? some of them are already in master's already
over 50% quit or fail at my uni, im retarded for picking the most difficult place tho

Cramming for exams is not studying, it is doing bitchwork to please one's masters in academia. To show that one is willing to hustle to complete an arbitrarily assigned bullshit task. Actual studying is something which should be stimulating and rewarding, not something which causes immense stress and anxiety. The only studying I've done is outside of my schoolwork. I've done more studying than ever since I've graduated (((university))).

We are incels because we took school seriously, worried about our grades, stayed up all night preparing for exams and doing projects, jumped through all the hoops hoping to one day be rewarded for it. Whereas Chad just used school to meet people and have fun, and bypassed the hoops with his charm and connections. He made the best of his youth by doing what felt best instead of what his (((elders))) told him, while we wasted our youth by being obedient beta slaves.

you keep making the same threads
if you stidycel daily for 8-12 hours, brain is somewhat fried for years even afterwards. Makes sense for OP to vent.

Cramming for exams is not studying, it is doing bitchwork to please one's masters in academia. To show that one is willing to hustle to complete an arbitrarily assigned bullshit task. Actual studying is something which should be stimulating and rewarding, not something which causes immense stress and anxiety. The only studying I've done is outside of my schoolwork. I've done more studying than ever since I've graduated (((university))).

We are incels because we took school seriously, worried about our grades, stayed up all night preparing for exams and doing projects, jumped through all the hoops hoping to one day be rewarded for it. Whereas Chad just used school to meet people and have fun, and bypassed the hoops with his charm and connections. He made the best of his youth by doing what felt best instead of what his (((elders))) told him, while we wasted our youth by being obedient beta slaves.
actual studying is very expensive and in many cases not even possible without too many risks (medicine/civil engineering)

In what world working a 9-5 in a cubicle for pennies like a slave peon is lifefuel :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
NEETmaxx for sure, but WORKING? You wouldn’t catch me doing that shit in a million years I’d rather rope than work a day in my life
OP is coping so hard
Working is better than studying and so for OP and studycels here, I would say it is an improvement. Also lots of jobs do not actually take full 8 hours, if your good at bsing, do the job efficiently, you can cut the work to 2-6 hours a day . This applies to lots of white collar coding, office, analysis jobs. Especially if your experienced using the same tech/'methods for years, not hard to make adjustments to your work as needed.

In what world working a 9-5 in a cubicle for pennies like a slave peon is lifefuel :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
NEETmaxx for sure, but WORKING? You wouldn’t catch me doing that shit in a million years I’d rather rope than work a day in my life
OP is coping so hard
not everyone can NEETbuxx:blackpill:
but I agree very based

OP is coping so hard
1. What I mean I'd rather work than study
2. What I mwan i'd rather NEETmaxx than work