Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

No more motivation to gymcel anymore

• Thread starter Deleted member 9229
  • Start date
Of course it is. But moneymaxx makes LDAR luxurious for a long time so it's worth it.
Of course it is, but there's more of a guarantee when you go for gymmaxxing. I'm not saying don't moneymaxx, but fuck, I'm losing options in how to improve there :feelscry: You can only bust your ass so hard for others...:cryfeels:

Of course it is, but there's more of a guarantee when you go for gymmaxxing. I'm not saying don't moneymaxx, but fuck, I'm losing options in how to improve there :feelscry: You can only bust your ass so hard for others...:cryfeels:
By all means gymaxx boyo. Good luck with it :feelsokman:

I've been gymceling for around 14 years now and I lost my motivation 12 years ago when I figured out the implied promise of pussy was a lie. I still go because I force myself to.
It took 12 years to figure that out? Mabey try IQmaxxing

never even began

You should try inspirational videos and I'm dead srs.

Gymcelling is cope anyway.

It took 12 years to figure that out? Mabey try IQmaxxing
What I wrote:
I've been gymceling for around 14 years now and I lost my motivation 12 years ago when I figured out the implied promise of pussy was a lie. I still go because I force myself to.

So 14 minus 12 isn't 12, it's 2. As you said, mabey try IQmaxxing? Fucking February2019cels...

Same working out is a waste of time and effort if you know it wont make a difference, or unless some foid says that they would give you a chance if you worked out

It's been 5 days for me, but I'm going back tomorrow. I pigged out today, but I'll move on tomorrow and lose all my fat until summer.

Gymcelling is only worth it for pure strength and intimidation, a jacked truecel is just as likely to ascend as a skinny or fat (or both) truecel.
spot on.

i quit the gym

ain't going back anytime soon

brb gay music

brb no results without steroids

brb looking at shaved gay faggots posing

brb listening to normie convos

brb breaking my back

just cycle and do push-ups - it's gonna give you the same benefits as everything else.
Have you at least managed to attenuate your waffle intake?

I take week long breaks from exercise when i get burned out. Being overly big will just make your cardio shit. Its best to aim for a boxer or MMA fighter physique. What requires years of work is gaining like 40 lbs (25 kgs)

i feel the same since i injured my shoulder tbh

started taking clomifene for test (oldcel). shot it up to 1000, still not motivated to go to gym.

The amount of work required for natty gymcelling is ridiculous and the end results aren't worth it. Being an Incel and gymcelling is even worse because you have shit tier genetics. I wouldn't recommend gymcelling as an Incel but if you do at least play the roidmax game.

get your ass back in the gym bitch ( I say this with love)