Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

No more motivation to gymcel anymore

• Thread starter Deleted member 9229
  • Start date
Deleted member 9229

Deleted member 9229

SandNigga
-
Been a week since my last workout. just tired of everything man. school is fucking stressful and it doesnt help that i dont have a gf that can help me through tough times. I find it funny how people say they workout to fight there depression for me its the opposite, I have no willpower to workout if im depressed. I can't remember the last time i was happy.

The only way now is to harm yourself at the gym.

careermaxx > gymaxxing

I have nothing ahead of me hence why I can look forward to workouts.

Sorry to hear that bro. I used to gymcel too but also lost my motivation. No point of keeping yourself in good shape if you get nothing for it tbh.

I've been gymceling for around 14 years now and I lost my motivation 12 years ago when I figured out the implied promise of pussy was a lie. I still go because I force myself to.

Better to work on acquiring money.

No point of keeping yourself in good shape if you get nothing for it tbh.

You will get an unstoppable monster. Perhaps I will reach that point that I can rule over this world all by my own due to my strength.

You will get an unstoppable monster. Perhaps I will reach that point that I can rule over this world all by my own due to my strength.
You sound like a incel chad, I can just imagine you being this huge monster that mogs 99% of the earth but his face alone makes him 2/10 smv.

kek

I stopped gymcelling a long time ago. The effects are only temporary and rather useless.

Only plastic surgery can change someones appearance for the better.

You sound like a incel chad, I can just imagine you being this huge monster that mogs 99% of the earth but his face alone makes him 2/10 smv.

kek

Not yet. I have to bulk up myself more. I have some problems with my biceps growth. My upper body needs to be way more bulky. I really want to lift at least 3300 lbs.

Not yet. I have to bulk up myself more. I have some problems with my biceps growth. My upper body needs to be way more bulky. I really want to lift at least 3300 lbs.
Over 1 ton? Lul.

same here I didnt go gym for three days and has no motivation anymore

Over 1 ton? Lul.

Yes, this is my actual target.

same here I didnt go gym for three days and has no motivation anymore

Hmm, I did not even sleep that night and I am about to hit the gym pretty soonish as hard as I can. I might end up killing myself there.

Hmm, I did not even sleep that night and I am about to hit the gym pretty soonish as hard as I can. I might end up killing myself there.
you better not hit tbh just skip the day

When i played football during HS, our coaches used to make us run so much we were vomitting all over the turf lol..

you better not hit tbh just skip the day

I have to. I will train for at least over an hour, perhaps I will try to hit 2 hours and then when I come home I will eat good.

When i played football during HS, our coaches used to make us run so much we were vomitting all over the turf lol..

Football sounds like a really good sport to me. A good sport to gain strength, stamina and a bit of agility.

Gymceling is inherently a monotonous and mundane process. It's all about doing the same thing again and again, repetition. Not just that you do the same shit every day in a same room but also with the same group of people. The only interesting thing happens there is you can eyefuck gymwhores.

But sports, on the other hand, is more fun and interesting. You learn new technique and skills every day, and the outcome of the game is quite random, so it's not boring. Also playing in a match and winning is also very rewarding, assuming you are good at some sports.

It really never began

I lost motivation gymcelling when I realised it's all about the face. Though in my peak gymcel days I never trained legs ever.

As a manlet (5'7) you look even shorter. Now I just do pushups/pullups to maintain some upper body strength. Gymcelling is a waste of time if you have an incel face after the newbie gains.

If you really want to ascend, surgerycelling is where it's at. You can get +1/2 points if you fix some shit like a crooked nose or recessed chin and that gain to SMV is huge compared to getting another inch of biceps...

Sorry to hear that bro. I used to gymcel too but also lost my motivation. No point of keeping yourself in good shape if you get nothing for it tbh.
What we're your stats, could you rep out 225 on the bench with ease

no motivation to anything cel

I've been gymceling for around 14 years now and I lost my motivation 12 years ago when I figured out the implied promise of pussy was a lie.

It's taken me 9 going on 10 years to realise this.

It's like finding out while your co-workers were getting paid cash you were doing "voluntary work" all along.

People go to the gym to increase their sexual market value, nothing more nothing less.

I need to start gymceling in 4 months. My doctor forces me. I need to work on my legs and scoliosis.

You could buy 1 or 2 dumbbells to have in your home. Some days working out at home is a good change tbh

That's how I quit

Been a week since my last workout. just tired of everything man. school is fucking stressful and it doesnt help that i dont have a gf that can help me through tough times. I find it funny how people say they workout to fight there depression for me its the opposite, I have no willpower to workout if im depressed. I can't remember the last time i was happy.

ngl I was in the same situation because I got constantly mogged at the gym, made no progress cause subhuman and was reminded of it every time I went there because there was a huge ass mirror pretty much everywhere. bought 2 dumbbells and a pull up bar so now I can exercise while rotting

I've been making strength gains for 6 months now, but nothing changed looks wise, at least from what I can tell. I went from only being able to do 5 pushups in one set to doing one arm pushups for 5 reps.
I couldn't do a pullup at all 6 months ago, I can do 7 proper pullups in one set now.
I still look skinnyfat and disgusting.

My friends are always trying to convince me to go back to working out. I was once an example for them for I gymcelled harder than any of them back in the day and I had very quick gains due to commitment, a good workout routine and natural high testosterone.

But I don't have any motivation whatsoever to do it anymore, it's over with foids regardless of my hypertrophy levels and being physically strong barely matters in today's world.

Me too ,
i wonder why i even do it .
I got no friends , no family , no girls , no ambitions .
Why do i try to look good ?

Its pretty pathetic , i know , but one time i thought a girls i liked was interested in me back in school , cause i interpreted the looks she gave me that way and this believ , that she was into me motivated me into working out with discipline like never before for a couple weeks til she rejected me .
Its like this small glimpse of hope gave me the necessary motivation .
Now tell me again that you dont need positive reinforcement .
Positive Attention is highly Motivating .

A chimpanzee that has never touched a weight in their life can lift more than powerlifters. Humans are a joke.

i quit the gym

ain't going back anytime soon

brb gay music

brb no results without steroids

brb looking at shaved gay faggots posing

brb listening to normie convos

brb breaking my back

just cycle and do push-ups - it's gonna give you the same benefits as everything else.

how will you fight the norwood reaper?

kek
:lul:

that`s when things get complicated tbh... Just like trying to keep a routine like studying for X hours or doing XXX pushups everyday: itdemands a lot of willpower. It would come to this one way or another...now it`s about you giving it up or keeping struggling. The reason why you`re doing it is more important than what you`re doing imo.... If you`re doing it for others you might only get more frustrated. If someone goes for the gym for pussy and some femoid validating his arse...I don't even have to say what kind of creature is this,right?

I stopped gymcelling a long time ago. The effects are only temporary and rather useless.

Only plastic surgery can change someones appearance for the better.

same ive been in fairly bad depression for awhile now, really dont care to do a damn thing anymore. i guess take some dope isnt that what everyone tells you?

Gymcelling is only worth it for pure strength and intimidation, a jacked truecel is just as likely to ascend as a skinny or fat (or both) truecel.

Most gymcels haven't given up hope yet. Once they do, they will only workout to maintain their health, if at all.

funny thing is, unless you're a giga chad, if you admitted weakness to your gf, she'd dump you before the day ends

Gymcelling is only worth it for pure strength and intimidation, a jacked truecel is just as likely to ascend as a skinny or fat (or both) truecel.
This is true, the only improvement you get from being stronger is people being more intimidated by you