Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

No more inceltears

Akarin

Akarin

lolicel
-
Jesus christ going there was entertaining at first but now I can't read anything there without rage. They are so fucking wrong. Especially those anti-jailbait cucks. It's sickening me why society has demonized so called "pedophiles" while we want to fuck sexually mature girls. God bless Japan for healthy attitude towards that and treating it as a fetish not something bullet-in-head-worthy

They don't want to learn. Do you too thrive on conflict, like them?

The age of consent in Japan is 13, but you'd have to get the parents permission, I think.

Sparky said:
I’m happy with the age of consent being 16 where I am.

You need your head checked out, misogynist! 16 yo are still children. It's a wellknown fact that women become mature at age 28.5. That is when they are in their prime.  Sagging skin, nasolabial folds and loss of vibrant skin are markers of fertility because you are sick if you disagree with my opinion. This is why you need feminism.

What you guys here don't seem to realize is that biology shouldn't determine when a girl becomes a woman, but an arbitary age of consent.

And even if you want a girl above the age of consent but are way older than her, then somehow that still makes you a pedophile because reasons.

Are we clear?

You have only yourself to blame.

Cucktears is a hate sub that only exists to mock.us.

Sparky said:
The age of consent in my country (UK) is 16 but they have a rule where “persons of authority” (such as teachers) aren’t allowed to have sexual relations with the person they are caring for if they are under 18

I think his post went over your head. That aspergers.

I have honestly never seen cuckqueers be this retarded about something. These mongoloids defend the completely arbitrary age of 18 like it's fucking gospel.

@Akarin Is it possible you developed your "fetish" because of something like this?:
http://i.imgur.com/yOFJNai.png

yOFJNai.pnghttp:

DankIncel said:
@Akarin Is it possible you developed your "fetish" because of something like this?:
http://i.imgur.com/yOFJNai.png

yOFJNai.pnghttp:

If I was attracted to 13yo girls at age of 13 why wouldn't I be today?

Akarin said:

But you weren't sexually attracted to them. It could be exposure to anime lolis while being a lonely virgin that made you develop this sexual lust for little girls.

Akarin said:

When I was 13 I used to fantasize about having sex with mature women with big tits and ass. Never fantasized about lolis.

DankIncel said:
But you weren't sexually attracted to them. It could be exposure to anime lolis while being a lonely virgin that made you develop this sexual lust for little girls.

How can you tell that I wasn't attracted to them kek. When I was 12 I was masturbating to my 10yo female friends not saying to my peers, I'd fuck them all if I had a chance

once again it's all about preserving the SMV of roasties. That's usually the motive behind the shaming tactics females use.

Inceltears is vile, hypocritical circlejerk that sees us all as irredeemable "orcs" that deserve no empathy.

Sparky said:
I assumed he was a brigader due to the low post count, had it been a more established member, I would have known it was satire.

For the record, I’d never go for anything under 16

Fakecel, should be nothing under like 13 or something.