Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory No matter how insignificant or invisible you may feel, society never truly sees you like that

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
I was thinking about this a little earlier today. I was crossing the road and this car wasn't too far from me.

It occurred to me that if he hit me and killed me even by accident the consequences for him would be very severe, as they would be if I somehow killed him.

So we all do have value even in the eyes of bizarre societies like in the modern West.

It occurred to me that if he hit me and killed me even by accident the consequences for him would be very severe, as they would be if I somehow killed him.
What about the fag who ran over a mother and her kid and the only reason his army of simping toilets didn't save him from prison was that he made the mistake of killing the Sacred Gender. If a Chad or toilet runs over me, I won't even get the justice I deserve.

Just get hit by a car theory

"You aren't insignificant, you're at the least a potential crash victim to most people!"

Great choice for an example. I feel more connected to others already.

"You aren't insignificant, you're at the least a potential crash victim to most people!"

Great choice for an example. I feel more connected to others already.
~There is humor to be found in the darkest recess of our minds.

Meeks can hit you with a car and get a new modeling contract from his mug shot

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back