Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over No longer feel a connection to this place.

Remember me? Glad to see you back, even if it’s just for today.
Yes I remember you, and that youtube video you made back in i think 2019 that was titled something like "top 10 ban request denials on incels.me" where my reply to a BBC spammer took the number one spot. :feelshaha:

Majority of people who have been here for a while feel the same. The majority of posters are postmaxxer kids nowadays, and after a couple of months they say "it was fun, but i want to focus on XYZ" now. This place shouldnt be fun, i'm not having fun not getting laid yknow? So there's the problem.

I don't really see a solution either, it's as simple as to point out that you're a virgin who struggles talking to women on the registration and you pass. There's not a deep screening of the people who enter this place, and i think it's fair cause some old users were fakecels too.

Either way inceldom is on the rise, and we will either adapt or be left behind

Ryo regardless of what many of the posters in this thread have told you to the contrary, the actual reason the majority of your friends and the people you knew leaving was as I told you in our PM discussion ie it was largely out of their fear that mass arrests of inkwells was soon to take place after the Serge and Master NYT doxxing combined with the long held belief that butthurt banned user Zesto’s retarded and thoroughly disproven “Serge is an FBI agent” conspiracy theory was true.

That said if you ultimately were to leave this place again we lose yet another quality poster who could quite possibly help turn this place around with any grand ideas you may have which might help to restore the supposedly lost quality.

And if you and my boy @based_meme and little buddy @nice_try would like to draw up a list of users you all think should be purged from the site to restore quality please work on such a list as well any other ideas you all may have and send them my way in PM.

At present most recently @Master and the mod team has been discussing upping the age limit for new posters to be able to join.

Of course people who really want to join badly could just lie on the application form but with the way Master has talked about setting it up we still may be able to effectively weed out a great number of kiddies so all is not lost. :feelsclown:

Last edited:
Add me on discord brother @Ryo_Hazuki

Add me on discord brother @Ryo_Hazuki
I lost access to my old discord and I tried to make a new discord but it's asking me for a phone number and it won't accept a textnow number. I'll try to figure something else out but fat chance I'm giving my phone number to discord. I dread the day when you'll end up needing a government ID and SSN to make an account anywhere, they'll probably end up enforcing it retroactively too so you'll need an ID to keep your e-mail, discord or whatever. Call me a tin foil hat "schizo" but I know that day is coming sooner or later.

I see what you mean...

I lost access to my old discord and I tried to make a new discord but it's asking me for a phone number and it won't accept a textnow number. I'll try to figure something else out but fat chance I'm giving my phone number to discord. I dread the day when you'll end up needing a government ID and SSN to make an account anywhere, they'll probably end up enforcing it retroactively too so you'll need an ID to keep your e-mail, discord or whatever. Call me a tin foil hat "schizo" but I know that day is coming sooner or later.
https://temp-number.com/ This website worked for me, although it's not the safest option.

And if you and my boy @based_meme and little buddy @nice_try would like to draw up a list of users you all think should be purged from the site to restore quality please work on such a list as well any other ideas you all may have and send them my way in PM.
I haven't been here in months so I can't comment on any users. But I will say again that nuking the sewers (with post counts) and restarting it without post counts will add towards restoring quality.

It's expected, at the very least; as the forum gets more popular and traffic increases, more attention-seeking normies/teenagers, quite eager to dilute the blackpill or mold it to their own illogical beliefs not at all influenced by the actual experiences of a sub 5 male, rapidly infest the forum... :feelsUgh:

As expected; they are drawn to the edgier overall feel and free speech of this forum, and come here for simple entertainment, seeing the "blackpill" as simply another way to mildly tease the foids they conversate with and worship daily, as well as to appear unique by adopting redpill-lite beliefs received from a coping LTN friend they may have briefly had and calling it the blackpill... :feelsclown:

Not to mention oneitis-obsessing normies and even Chadlites rejected by a Stacy they deluded themselves into believing they could get, and somehow taking it as a sign of being "subhuman"; I fear immigration from Looksmax bringing in more and more LARPing mentalcels and standardcels, as well as BDD-having Chadlites mistakenly taking this as their second home and introducing watered-down PUA-tier takes. :feelswhat:

yeah I visit every now and then too

Ryo Hazuki hitting the nail on the head.

Yeah those people are killing the forum.

2017cels-2019cels > 2020cels-2022cels.

And the era of the forum as well.

Yeah, there's a lot of younger twerp edgelords making ridiculous threads daily, but we were all that age once in our lives which is why I tend to be more understandable. Is it annoying or tedious at times? Sure, but oldercels should be the gatekeepers of the black pill:blackpill: for youngercels. It's a thing where oldercels should lead and help the newer generation of youngercels. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
I remember when Ryo Hazuki came into the forum to crusade against BBC threads, he won for a while, but now he has lost.

Yeah I feel the same way boyo... I hate the teens here man shits so annoying.

I don't know where else to go tho
The mod team should seriously consider banning users less than 18 or even 20.

Yeah, I barely log in anyway because of the newfags. As always, Zoomers just ruin everything.
oldcels should continue to make meaningful discussions or this place will be doomed to lowiq shitposts.

I came back after like 2 and a half years, most of these threads are edgy teenagers, bluepill copes (muh "just be NT" cherrypicking threads, muh "oafy doofy theory") and otherwise threads I just can't relate to at all as a middle aged, sub4, KHHV truecel. Almost all of the good posters from 2017-2019 that I remember are gone. I suppose most older truecels just moved on with their lives. Maybe people got bored with the blackpill, which is why everyone is posting theories that are completely antithetical to it.

Either way, I don't belong here anymore.
There's not much more to add to the black pill rlly

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back