Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over No longer feel a connection to this place.

Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Mythic
★★★
I came back after like 2 and a half years, most of these threads are edgy teenagers, bluepill copes (muh "just be NT" cherrypicking threads, muh "oafy doofy theory") and otherwise threads I just can't relate to at all as a middle aged, sub4, KHHV truecel. Almost all of the good posters from 2017-2019 that I remember are gone. I suppose most older truecels just moved on with their lives. Maybe people got bored with the blackpill, which is why everyone is posting theories that are completely antithetical to it.

Either way, I don't belong here anymore.

This forum is bluepilled

It's just the way it is.

See you tomorrow

I came back after like 2 and a half years, most of these threads are edgy teenagers, bluepill copes (muh "just be NT" cherrypicking threads, muh "oafy doofy theory") and otherwise threads I just can't relate to at all as a middle aged, sub4, KHHV truecel. Almost all of the good posters from 2017-2019 that I remember are gone. I suppose most older truecels just moved on with their lives. Maybe people got bored with the blackpill, which is why everyone is posting theories that are completely antithetical to it.

Nice to see you again brother. I came back recently as well after 2 years, though I got banned for various reasons and the mods gave me another chance. Honestly, I thought you had ascended. I always really enjoyed reading your posts because you understand how unattractive males are treated.

Recently, I got fired from a job due to my looks and some FOB curryfoid turning everyone against me and complaining about me. It was a huge eye opening experience but it reminded me of your posts and how women hate your guts if you have an ugly male face and want you to avoid interacting with them.

After showing my pictures to numerous users users I was rated on average 3.5/10, though I am overweight and with a skinny cherry picked photo I was rated 4 or 4.5. I was also ghosted or made fun off when I showed women online my pictures.

Anyway I hope your life is going better than mine. This forum has indeed degraded, though there have always been a ton of fakes. I hope you take back your moderator role and give them hell.

Last edited:
What do you think about the current mod team?

That's what I've been saying for a while now, but nobody seems to care as long as site traffic is high.

The real incels are getting driven out of the forum because administration stopped gatekeeping it and it got flooded with edgy teenagers who just come her to shitpost, spam and leave again.
The real incels (older age, actually ugly) left one after another because it's just too bothersome to read all the low IQ nonsense you mentioned (NT, cherrypicking, oofy doofy, etc).
The forum isn't even blackpilled anymore. Users don't stick to facts and evidence, they just make up their own edgy bluepilled theories and back them up with a single cherry picked example, it's annoying.

They should've made a subforum where only users who registered pre 2020 can post, that would've been amazing, but it's too late now, most of the old users already left.

What do you think about the current mod team?
I don't know much about most of them but I talked with Fat Link and he seems like a pretty smart guy based on our interaction.

@proudweeb your lover is back

I thought you ascended :feelskek:

You may get bored with the blackpill but the blackpill is never bored with you

You may get bored with the blackpill but the blackpill is never bored with you
This concept never made sense to me. How do you get bored with the black pill? It's like ignoring reality and deluding yourself to be entertained.

This concept never made sense to me. How do you get bored with the black pill? It's like ignoring reality and deluding yourself to be entertained.
They just get bored with the forum in general because this place is no longer the place where people vent about their problems and have serious discussions about the dating situation, how female sexuality works and how society treats undesirable men.

It's literally just a playground for retarded postmaxxing teenagers who claim to be "incel" because they want to be edgy but in the end most are fakecels looking for attention, and then there's the occasional cuck, faggot or bluepiller.

They just get bored with the forum in general because this place is no longer the place where people vent about their problems and have serious discussions about the dating situation, how female sexuality works and how society treats undesirable men.

It's literally just a playground for retarded postmaxxing teenagers who claim to be "incel" because they want to be edgy but in the end most are fakecels looking for attention, and then there's the occasional cuck, faggot or bluepiller.
I had a final solution to take care of the postmaxxing faggots, but it wasn't implemented. I warned that having postmaxxing as a thing on the forum would lower the overall quality of the forum, but again, nobody cared enough to nuke the sewers and make posts there not count.

Tbf, though, there are a limited number of topics to cover, without talking about your personal experiences. Effortposting usually goes unnoticed, because people have the attention span of squirrels and reading is hard.

Yeah, started lurking here again after years and it's gotten really bad. Sad.

NT is everything bro

Yeah I feel the same way boyo... I hate the teens here man shits so annoying.

I don't know where else to go tho

Brutal tbh :fuk: hope things go well for you in the future man

I can't help but think that I played a large hand in the transformation of this place over the years to be lower IQ, but it was all for the copes

Yeah, I barely log in anyway because of the newfags. As always, Zoomers just ruin everything.

It’s becoming retarded like looksmax

Being an adult incel is weird, I feel stuck between being a functional adult and being a socially retarded incel.

Being an adult incel is weird, I feel stuck between being a functional adult and being a socially retarded incel.
I AM A 43 YEAR OLD TEENAGER THAT WANTS TO HAVE SEX

I can't help but think that I played a large hand in the transformation of this place over the years to be lower IQ, but it was all for the copes
What did you do that you think played a big role?

It's not being edgy, but the idea off our philosophy. You're weak (no offense) if you don't believe in a revolution.
It's not that I don't believe in a revolution (every society has a boiling point, and thus the probability of revolution approaches 1 as we near that boiling point). It's that it won't help us in any tangible way in the long-term. Best case scenario, we'll briefly thrive in a short-lived Mad Max style world and have harems, while we wait for what comes after. Worst case, we're killed/rounded up by state agents as part of quelling the revolution.

It's not being edgy, but the idea off our philosophy. You're weak (no offense) if you don't believe in a revolution.
There is not going to be any "revolution". Stop the cope.

Amen

So relateable. Didn't really come across the forum prior to the downfall everyone talks about (bluepilled coper), but so much of what's on here just feels a bit off since I'm a few years away from becoming a wizard :fuk:

Too many children :feelsbadman:

So relateable. Didn't really come across the forum prior to the downfall everyone talks about (bluepilled coper), but so much of what's on here just feels a bit off since I'm a few years away from becoming a wizard :fuk:
That’s natural bro.

Even as a 31-year-old incel, I am still discovering things about the blackpill and inceldom.

I just realized that some foids have sex with their brothers.

The “brotherpill” has made me realize how ignorant I have been all of my life.

The brotherpill is the reality that there are siblings having sex with each other, while incels rot alone.

The dogpill
The brotherpill

Knowing how sexual humans are, helps me understand the world around me.

Gatekeeping is necessary for a community to thrive. Admin realised this and left.

That’s natural bro.

Even as a 31-year-old incel, I am still discovering things about the blackpill and inceldom.

The brotherpill is the reality that there are siblings having sex with each other, while incels rot alone.

The dogpill
The brotherpill

That's pretty brutal man :cryfeels: Hope you have found some way to cope :fuk:

I've seen some comments about the incestpill, but just thought it was an edgy joke tbh. But didn't mean only that, also meant the whole teen/very young adult thing on the forum these days. Feels really brutal to spend my time here at my age, feels out of place, guess you can relate?

Im a zoomercel and yea idk I just come here from time to time when Im bored, want to talk about the blackpill, need relatable stuff or need to rage on foids, but outside this forum Im just a normal blackpilled loser. But atleast Im self aware that Im a total retard that wastes away and then wonders why his life is miserable:feelsbadman:

Also I agree. Seen snobs here that fart in wineglasses and think they are so genius and thats why they are virgins because high IQ makes you less attractive:soy::bluepill:

Or people that blame everything and anything and ignoring the fact that its not the point of the blackpill because they can blame jews, niggros, our current culture but it wont change the fact that they all remain in the inceldom. Blaming and raging is still fun tho thats why I do it aswell:feelsaww:

What did you do that you think played a big role?
if I compare my posts pre2020 to now, they used to be a lot less of a fratboy LARP

The oofy doofy theory is true though

That’s what happens when you allow under 18s on the forum.

That’s natural bro.

The dogpill
The brotherpill

Humans are very sexual.
Even if brother and sister don't have vaginal sex ( which is obviously wrong ) then they can help masturbate each other.

i dont feel a connection to this world but be grateful god is still on your side amen

Remember me? Glad to see you back, even if it’s just for today.

I kinda agree about the cherry picking threads, though I feel the edgy teenagers have always been here.

I guess I mainly stay here because it’s the only place I have where I’m accepted.