Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

No longer a NEET (I think)

rotting-alone

rotting-alone

Officer
So some of you guys may know I graduated college last year. Since then I've been wageslaving at a fucking grocery store putting milk and shit on a shelf. I still classified this as a NEET because I was educated but working like a peasant.

However, I recently got an internship at a bigass corporation that's a household name (think Wal-Mart). It doesn't pay the best but my title is really high and flashy. Like "financial actuary intern at Wal-Mart". I met some Chang here and was told that if I perform well I'll be given a full-time job here with a fancy-ass title and my own office. He started as an intern and is a beast now. Corporations pay corporate employees very well.

So that means I might be on the path to escaping NEETceldom altogether. And I can career-max and make enough money to start betabuxxing girls and get female action that way. I know it sounds like cuckoldry, and it is, but at this point it's all I have. I'd rather lose my virginity to a girl by showering her with gifts rather than stay virginal forever.

I just wanted to let you guys know, because you are my only friends and I have noone else to share good news with.

giphy.gif

Keep it up man, GTFO of NEETdom

I'm 3 months out from graduation and still sending out applications, don't let it deter you

You were never a NEET.

Somehow it really bothers me when someone employed or in school calls themselves a NEET. You're taking away something I identify myself by.

Last edited:
I really hope i can get a job like that someday.
Career-maxing sound's like a good idea.

Richcelling is a very good cope.

Anyways congrats hopefully I can find a shitty job were I don’t have to stand

How can you call yourself NEET when you have a job

Since then I've been wageslaving at a fucking grocery store putting milk and shit on a shelf. I still classified this as a NEET because I was educated but working like a peasant.
So you graduated but don't understand? Not Educated, Employed, or in Training.

Even if it's a shit job you're not a neet. You're working and contributing to society.

your career path sounds normal. most normies work at min wage jobs at some point.

So some of you guys may know I graduated college last year. Since then I've been wageslaving at a fucking grocery store putting milk and shit on a shelf. I still classified this as a NEET because I was educated but working like a peasant.

However, I recently got an internship at a bigass corporation that's a household name (think Wal-Mart). It doesn't pay the best but my title is really high and flashy. Like "financial actuary intern at Wal-Mart". I met some Chang here and was told that if I perform well I'll be given a full-time job here with a fancy-ass title and my own office. He started as an intern and is a beast now. Corporations pay corporate employees very well.

So that means I might be on the path to escaping NEETceldom altogether. And I can career-max and make enough money to start betabuxxing girls and get female action that way. I know it sounds like cuckoldry, and it is, but at this point it's all I have. I'd rather lose my virginity to a girl by showering her with gifts rather than stay virginal forever.

I just wanted to let you guys know, because you are my only friends and I have noone else to share good news with.
Congrats, hope the job works out

Congratulations, I'm happy you are getting a good job now, may it serve as a good cope for you!

You were never a NEET.

Somehow it really bothers me when someone employed or in school calls themselves a NEET. You're taking away something I identify myself by.

its for their character development purposes, life to some people is like writing a fictional character, sad

You were never a NEET.