Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee No jail time for woman who admitted having sex with 13-year-old, having his baby

Why doesn’t this happen to me now

Is this the fucking thing where the boy needs to pay child support?

idk man. when i was 13 i definitely would've wanted to fuck her... im such a coomer
Yeah lol who wouldn't. He is probably already relatively tall and Chaded

He has to pay child support too, you fucking misogynist, should he bear no responsibility for his actions? All this poor woman did was try to sexually liberate herself from the patriarchy. Ignore the fact that technically female sex offenders are much worse than their male equivalents due to boys starting puberty later. :forcedsmile:

A man going to prison for 20 years while a woman gets away without consequences (for the same crime), is anothER brilliant example of “equality”.

If you don’t agree, then you’re probably just a hateful misogynist

Even right wing people say stupid shit like "Its okay if for a young 13 year old boy and an older women, boys are different from girls"

Impregnating a 31 year old roastie at the age of 13 is going to leave some psychological scars, what hte fuck

Years ago, Montel Williams has a similar guest on his talk show. The kid, by then a little older, had gotten an adult-age foid pregnant and was struggling to pay child support. Even Montel Williams was really taken aback, saying something like, "You were 13, she was in her 30s. She should be charged with child abuse! You shouldn't be punished."

Nothing has changed.

https://www.wbtv.com/2023/03/02/no-...-having-sex-with-13-year-old-having-his-baby/

COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. (KKTV) - A 31-year-old woman who admitted to having sex with a 13-year-old boy and then becoming pregnant with his child won’t face any jail time under a plea deal with prosecutors.

KKTV reports Andrea Serrano of Fountain, Colorado, was facing sexual assault charges after her arrest in 2022 but earlier this year accepted a new plea deal to stay out of prison.

Serrano gave birth to the baby boy after she admitted to having sex with the 13-year-old. The mother of the victim told KKTV she is not happy with the deal offered to a woman she says ruined her son’s life.

“I feel like my son is robbed of his childhood. Now he’s having to be a father. He’s a victim, and he’s going to have to live with that for the rest of his life,” the victim’s mother said.

She questions why Serrano won’t face prison time.

“I feel like if she was a man and he was a little girl, it would definitely be different. They would be seeking more. I feel like because he is not a woman, they are not. They are having compassion for her,” the victim’s mother said.

Under terms of the plea deal reviewed by KKTV and that the suspect signed off on, Serrano will be required to register as a sex offender, and the judge could sentence her to 10 years to life on sex offender intensive supervised probation. Serrano will avoid any jail time, since the district attorney’s office dropped the original charges to a lesser charge that does not come with mandatory jail time.

The victim’s family is also looking ahead to the next steps in this case. They plan on asking the courts to give the 13-year-old custody of the baby. Currently, Serrano has custody. Serrano will find out in May how long she’ll be on probation.

So if a woman sleeps with a 13 year old and gets pregnant, forcing him to become a father, but if a man sleeps with a 17 year old he is evil pedo who needs to be raped in prison. JFL at this world mang :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: Also reminder that males develop WAY slower than guys so average 13 year old boy really is much more childlike than a girl. Really this should be treated as even worse than if a male had sex with an underage girl, but in any case it should at least be equal.

But no, roasties get protection from the law as always.
13 year old zoomer faggots gets to have sex and reproduce? Wtf is this unfair shit.

I will summon tornadoes on all of them how dare they reproduce without my permission

The women in articles like these usually look decent but this creature is just revolting

I fucking hate the soyciety we live in.

the justice system is set up to benefit women
our entire society revolves around helping women and putting men down
imagine if the genders were reversed and the guy was a nigger

JFL it'd be so over
A man going to prison for 20 years while a woman gets away without consequences (for the same crime), is anothER brilliant example of “equality”.

If you don’t agree, then you’re probably just a hateful misogynist
it is a final clownworld , clownworld is not enough of a term anymore

it’s the JEWdical system, it gives niggers and women (the niggers if the sexes) leniency.

IMG 1032

Last edited:
Textbook misandrist tyrannical oppressive society

Ugly old witches prey on future Chad's to steal his seed in any sane society they'd be burned at the stake

Maybe morality wasn't so bad after all? Then again, the premise of morality is to contradict (or replace) impartiality with dogmatic ordinances.
Impartiality (insofar even possible) is itself a dogmatic ordinance, no? It seems to me as tho any notion of justice induces a morality where that which is moral is that which is just. Besides, I don't think being truly nonpartisan is possible.

https://www.wbtv.com/2023/03/02/no-...-having-sex-with-13-year-old-having-his-baby/

COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. (KKTV) - A 31-year-old woman who admitted to having sex with a 13-year-old boy and then becoming pregnant with his child won’t face any jail time under a plea deal with prosecutors.

KKTV reports Andrea Serrano of Fountain, Colorado, was facing sexual assault charges after her arrest in 2022 but earlier this year accepted a new plea deal to stay out of prison.

Serrano gave birth to the baby boy after she admitted to having sex with the 13-year-old. The mother of the victim told KKTV she is not happy with the deal offered to a woman she says ruined her son’s life.

“I feel like my son is robbed of his childhood. Now he’s having to be a father. He’s a victim, and he’s going to have to live with that for the rest of his life,” the victim’s mother said.

She questions why Serrano won’t face prison time.

“I feel like if she was a man and he was a little girl, it would definitely be different. They would be seeking more. I feel like because he is not a woman, they are not. They are having compassion for her,” the victim’s mother said.

Under terms of the plea deal reviewed by KKTV and that the suspect signed off on, Serrano will be required to register as a sex offender, and the judge could sentence her to 10 years to life on sex offender intensive supervised probation. Serrano will avoid any jail time, since the district attorney’s office dropped the original charges to a lesser charge that does not come with mandatory jail time.

The victim’s family is also looking ahead to the next steps in this case. They plan on asking the courts to give the 13-year-old custody of the baby. Currently, Serrano has custody. Serrano will find out in May how long she’ll be on probation.

So if a woman sleeps with a 13 year old and gets pregnant, forcing him to become a father, but if a man sleeps with a 17 year old he is evil pedo who needs to be raped in prison. JFL at this world mang :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: Also reminder that males develop WAY slower than guys so average 13 year old boy really is much more childlike than a girl. Really this should be treated as even worse than if a male had sex with an underage girl, but in any case it should at least be equal.

But no, roasties get protection from the law as always.

This is an evolutionary and biological trait. Women are seen as more valuable to men and more important because there are less of them (Y-Chromosome sperm swims faster), they produce very few eggs whereas men produce billions of sperm cells. Because of these reasons and many others, human society has a 'Victorian lenience' towards women. They get less prison time than men for the same exact crimes they committed. They obtain more social benefits, are not bullied or humiliated enough. Men are expendable, to be used and abused, exploited and whatsoever society wants to do with men. This is also indicative of nature being pitilessly indifferent towards men, another reason to fucking end all life and destroy the bitch called nature. This gender inequality does break the Hobbesian rule of the social contract treating every citizen equally, so we do not have to adhere to society and its rules and regulations.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back