Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity No jail time for foid who tried to drown her newborn infant in a McDonalds toilet moments after giving birth

Life on recruit difficulty.

California foids are a new breed of literal evil

She wasn't, "loving it."

what's up with burgers and their law system? do they have actual laws or just rough guidelines that can be overruled for any reason? :waitwhat:
anyway stunning and brave I guess :feelsokman:
It's just a late-term abortion. Her body, her choice.

Females don't understand abstract concepts like "the sanctity of life".

you guys are evil nazis. Don’t you know this was just a post birth abortion? It’s only a baby it’s not even a human yet guys :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Tutorial mode example 9747283737

And by her mugshot she is barely a 5, imagine what a 9/10 life is like JFL
She’s ugly

Why the newborn?
What kind of life would they live knowing what their mother did ... whoever fucked that foid is also probably brain damaged, and all traits are inheritable.

I never understand these killing newborns stories. Are the women afraid of their families on account being discovered as sexually active? If so, how on earth did they not notice their huge bellies already? Are they afriad of the pain of giving birth? If so, what would killing the babies after they are already out do? If I shot myself, would destroying the gun make me un-shot? It makes no sense.

@Mainländer
@Edmund_Kemper
@PPEcel

Last edited:
I never understand these killing newborns stories. Are they afraid of their family for being sexually active? If so, how on earth did they not notice her huge belly already? Are they afriad of the pain of giving birth? If so, what would killing it after it's already out do?
Late term abortion

@dreadtheblackpill

Bruh how do you even run into these stories?
She wasn't, "loving it."

pure ER fuel tbh, cant believe this is the "empathetic gender"
Women show no empathy toward others. They dump you instantly when dating a 21+ year old virgin.

Women show no empathy toward others. They dump you instantly when dating a 21+ year old virgin.
its not even worth trying, even if you ascend as sub8 its still over

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back