Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity No jail time for foid who tried to drown her newborn infant in a McDonalds toilet moments after giving birth

Beyond tutorial mode at this point.

It's just a late-term abortion. Her body, her choice.

Why did anyone expect anything else?

Beyond tutorial mode at this point.
Roasties proving time and time again how easily they mog you in their sandbox mode. This planet is headed towards certain doom.

Tutorial mode with cheats and dev console open

Tutorial mode example 9747283737

And by her mugshot she is barely a 5, imagine what a 9/10 life is like JFL

Tutorial mode with all the cheat codes on

Only in America

That is so cruel im glad she is not gonna be that babies mother. She definitely lacks some hormones, females shouldnt behave like this to their child.

JFL at the idea of third wave feminism when you are treated like this, at this point all feminists are just attention seekers.

Tutorial mode with all the cheat codes on

lol I remember a story where foid burned her newborn in an oven and got only 2 years of probation. Apparently this "postpartum depression" or what it's called gives you a right to take someone's life. While sending your dick to a foid can get you in legit jail. Jfl at anyone who condones such "justice".

Last edited:
Let me guess this happened in alabama

:soy:Yaaaaas qweeen sley:soy:

Let me guess this happened in alabama
Nope California
Tutorial mode example 9747283737

And by her mugshot she is barely a 5, imagine what a 9/10 life is like JFL
she’s a low tier becky
lol I remember a story where foid burned her newborn in an oven and got only 2 years of probation. Apparently this "postpartum depression" or what it's called gives you a right to take someone's life. While sending your dick to a foid can get you in legit jail. Jfl at anyone who condones such "justice".
Link to story you mentioned?

Foids can unironically get away with anything. She didn’t even get any charges for murdering an infant

Foids can unironically get away with anything. She didn’t even get any charges for murdering an infant
I bet if Osama bin laden was a foid then the USA would’ve never declared war on him

HER BODY HER CHOICE :soy:

People literally simp for Kim yo jong jfl
I remember some female serial killer named Aileen Wuornos and the comments section felt bad for her, while the comment sections demands torture and murder for male serial killers

I remember some female serial killer named Aileen Wuornos and the comments section felt bad for her, while the comment sections demands torture and murder for male serial killers
It’s just hypocrisy at its finest

Good evening I hate women

Nope California

she’s a low tier becky

Link to story you mentioned?

It happened in Russia, so it's all in Russian, sorry. It's also 2 years and 8 months not 2 years so sorry about this misinformation. It's the notorious Article 106 of the Russian criminal law, "Murder of the newborn by its mother" according to which if you (the mother) kill your baby within a short period of time after its birth you can get probation. Many of real life cases end up like that. It's fucking femifascist law, where emotional state of a woman at a given moment of time places her above anyone else.

Last edited:
That is so cruel im glad she is not gonna be that babies mother. She definitely lacks some hormones, females shouldnt behave like this to their child.
You mean chromosomes?

The baby was probably racist and therefore deserved it.

The baby is out. Any pain is over. What justification would she have to kill it now?

So in russia if I claim mental distress from what I saw in the army in Syria I can just murder some random baby in a stroller when I get home and get a slap on hand fine and probation?

This honestly isn’t even surprising.

So in russia if I claim mental distress from what I saw in the army in Syria I can just murder some random baby in a stroller when I get home and get a slap on hand fine and probation?
If you are a woman who just gave birth you can kill your newborn baby and get away with it. Of course it's not guaranteed, and a special court commitee will study your case and assess your mental state. So it depends. But the case that I brought up is not the only one (Russian):

They drown their babies in the toilet, throw them out of the window, put them into a freezer, leave them in a trash can, and so on. And win probation.

Last edited:
If you are a woman who just gave birth you can kill your newborn baby and get away with it. Of course it's not guaranteed, and a special court commitee will study your case and assess your mental state. So it depends. But the case that I brought up is not the only one (Russian):

They drown their babies in the toilet, throw them out of the window, put them into a freezer, leave them in a trash can, and so on. And win probation.
Again though, it makes no sense? The baby is out. Any pain is over. What justification would she have to kill it now? To hid it from religious family? How fat would she have to be for them not to notice the pregnancy? Foids are irrational.

Proof that foids, with their reptilian instincts, don't have compassion or feelings of any kind except the feeling of being horny for Chad.

What justification would she have to kill it now?
Not having to deal with the baby that she doesn't want to raise. But then again she could just leave it at the maternity ward or something if she doesn't want it. So yeah, it's probably her traditional parents that might want to keep the baby and make her own up to what she did and take the responsibility for her actions.

Meanwhile men get long sentences + prison rape + registered as sex offenders for life for having a vid of a stripping JB in their HDs.

Meanwhile men get long sentences + prison rape + registered as sex offenders for life for having a vid of a stripping JB in their HDs.

I don't even care TBH, natural selection, put it in a blender. My foreskin had more personality than that baby, we can start saving newborns from toilets AFTER we save our foreskins from the jews.

Of course, also: Am i the only one who thinks men are more emotional than women?
I’d say women are more emotional idk

Bruh..
"foid who tried to drown her newborn infant in a McDonalds toilet moments after giving birth"
Homicidal is an emotion i guess

I wish she was my mom

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back