Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over No hope

oofy

oofy

Discord- oofyitsbegun
-
Good genes survive, bad ones go and die. This is all there is to it, eggs are more valuable than sperm, less men reproduce.

These simple facts only point to the logical conclusion that it’s ovER, and it never really began

Nothing to do but LDAR

so do you have good genes because you didnt die

The rope is looking more enticing day by day

I lost all hope a long time ago :feelsbadman:

Don’t give up. There is modern technology that can give us an edge, no matter how our genes are.

Good genes survive, bad ones go and die. This is all there is to it, eggs are more valuable than sperm, less men reproduce.

These simple facts only point to the logical conclusion that it’s ovER, and it never really began

Nothing to do but LDAR
But if we mention Genes, then we get called Eugenicists, then shut down immediately because of Adolf Hitler and WW2 association. So we are forced to consume Bluepill after Bluepill growing up.

This then leads to Parents having Children who would have been much better off without.

I'm sorry if what I said is Bleak, I've been pretty Bleak lately.

Another old roastie rejected me. Had things in common and she was a becky. Rejected.

Nothing to do but LDAR
whats up now you are still allowed to be on the .is? have you asked your parents for permission this time?

Normie tier men being incel isn't normal and women selecting for "superior genes" despite also breeding with thugs and bums and oftentimes winding up single moms, fucking up entire generations of men

Normie tier men being incel isn't normal and women selecting for "superior genes" despite also breeding with thugs and bums and oftentimes winding up single moms, fucking up entire generations of men
True women don’t want average

True women don’t want average
They rate most men as BELOW average. Their definition of average is fucking Justin Bieber or Harry Styles

Chico is subhuman , recessed its over
Unironically im convinced every foid on planet Earth would somehow delude themselves into thinking they're above Drago or Gandy or some shit, given enough time

It's cope or rope in this world