Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

No Hope For Etnic Chinkcels And Gorkhas

• Thread starter Deleted member 39129
  • Start date
Deleted member 39129

Deleted member 39129

Banned
-
No hope for guys who look like Chinks in some way or another.I don't have any Chink or rice eyes eyes but normy curries say i look like Chink and make fun of me:feelswhat:.
People are covertly racist and find ways to put me down.I'm 165cm manlet who got bullied by a nepalese for being too small:feelsohgod:.
No hope for manlets also..No respect you get because of your short stature and further if you have something chink or rice face you are fucked in Curryland.Even Ugly curries are Racist towards me:feelsrope:.
No hope just Rope:smonk:
Can't even smell white Pussy in Brown land.Chinks are far away.If you are a chink don't try to settle in the land of cow worshippers.They will treat you like doggg shit:feelskek:.

No hope for guys who look like Chinks in some way or another.I don't have any Chink or rice eyes eyes but normy curries say i look like Chink and make fun of me:feelswhat:.
People are covertly racist and find ways to put me down.I'm 165cm manlet who got bullied by a nepalese for being too small:feelsohgod:.
No hope for manlets also..No respect you get because of your short stature and further if you have something chink or rice face you are fucked in Curryland.Even Ugly curries are Racist towards me:feelsrope:.
Can't even smell white Pussy in Brown land.Chinks are far away.If you are a chink don't try to settle in the land of cow worshippers.They will treat you like doggg shit:feelskek:.
Man

is that you? if so you should change your avi to not get doxxed

Let them man who cares

People underrate how ugly chinks are. They are extremely ugly

I hate my chink eyes so much:fuk:

But hey at least I ain't a manlet:feelsautistic:

wow you got bullied by a nepaliese??? You need to find yourself an ABO and bully him

I HATE MY CHINK EYES, MANLET HEIGHT, AND 2" PENIS

No Hope for you if you are chink even if you 7 foot:feelskek:

wow you got bullied by a nepaliese??? You need to find yourself an ABO and bully him

I HATE MY CHINK EYES, MANLET HEIGHT, AND 2" PENIS
No Hope man just try to cope with Betabuxxing and attracting curry and noodle whores:feelswhat:
People underrate how ugly chinks are. They are extremely ugly
:feelsrope::feelsrope:No hope for ugly chinks:smonk:

You’re my height along with @Transcended Trucel. :feelsrope:

Btw, are you a currycel from Nepal?:waitwhat:
The way you write is very confusing to read.

Attachments

• F95CE41E-C32C-4545-957B-C448A75FB5FF.jpeg
    F95CE41E-C32C-4545-957B-C448A75FB5FF.jpeg
    90.9 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
You’re my height along with @Transcended Trucel. :feelsrope:

Btw, are you a currycel from Nepal?:waitwhat:
The way you write is very confusing to read.
No way man..I'm happy being Indian:feelswhat:.

No way man..I'm happy being Indian:feelswhat:.
Which part of India are you from? :waitwhat:
I’m actually a currycel like you, but from Bangladesh.

You spelled Gurkha wrong...

You should be grateful he didn't decapitated. You with his kukri.

I like kukris. They are like knifeaxes! Or perhaps hatchetknive[UWSL]s...[/UWSL]

[UWSL]good for one hit kills yet they don't get stuck like a hatchet or tomahawk would...[/UWSL]

[UWSL]beware the little man with a kukri and a smile[/UWSL]

I always said: Curries>Ricecels. Many of you here overestimate how bad indian men have it and fail to realize that the most fucked up people are gooks. Pajeets are atleast in possession of caucasoid skull, the only thing which failos them is poop skin color, meanwhile asians, despite having a somewhat normal pheno, cursed with absolute DEATH-TIER bonestructure and eye-areas. Fucking Subhumans. Cuckmerica shoud've nuked Riceland long time ago.

You spelled Gurkha wrong...

You should be grateful he didn't decapitated. You with his kukri.

I like kukris. They are like knifeaxes! Or perhaps hatchetknive[UWSL]s...[/UWSL]

[UWSL]good for one hit kills yet they don't get stuck like a hatchet or tomahawk would...[/UWSL]

[UWSL]beware the little man with a kukri and a smile[/UWSL]
I was a child of 13 then..he is a nepalese living in my country..he can't do shit..He was an insecure fag who insulted me for being little child who hates being nepalese.He hates himself not me:smonk::feelskek:
you In cuckmerica..no hope for you man..i hope you are whitecel
I always said: Curries>Ricecels. Many of you here overestimate how bad indian men have it and fail to realize that the most fucked up people are gooks. Pajeets are atleast in possession of caucasoid skull, the only thing which failos them is poop skin color, meanwhile asians, despite having a somewhat normal pheno, cursed with absolute DEATH-TIER bonestructure and eye-areas. Fucking Subhumans. Cuckmerica shoud've nuked Riceland long time ago.

I was a child of 13 then..he is a nepalese living in my country..he can't do shit..He was an insecure fag who insulted me for being little child who hates being nepalese.He hates himself not me:smonk::feelskek:
you In cuckmerica..no hope for you man..i hope you are whitecel
So you're Nepalese? And as a child you were called a child by a Nepalese?

Sounds childish...

No hope for me?

I have several kukris! And i know how to use them.

I don't need hope.

Just be glad you're not a curry!

No boyo im curry:ahegao:..im from north where you from

@Broly stop bullying my nighas

getting my chink cocked sucked on by white women

My Gurkha Nepali friend he says his real Gurkha uncles, 2 of his uncles have white wives somehow. They're also dark skin short guys. However they have good jobs in the army and are like 40+ so from before the internet generation. Prob betabux but still I wonder if it counts for something